Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Any one know this one, what are your thoughts. Getting very rare now and I'm struggling to find a good one.

http://www4.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201610299242977?make=LEXUS&model=LS 400&radius=1500&onesearchad=Used&onesearchad=Nearly New&onesearchad=New&advertising-location=at_cars&sort=price-asc&postcode=l321bh&page=1

look forward to hearing what you all think.

An MOT history looks fairly good.

At least you will know where to look for an issues.

Cam belt would need to be replaced. More than 10 years judging by the mot records.

Give it a go.

You won't see it you won't find out what is worth

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, wildpolish said:

An MOT history looks fairly good.

At least you will know where to look for an issues.

Cam belt would need to be replaced. More than 10 years judging by the mot records.

Give it a go.

You won't see it you won't find out what is worth

110k would be between 2015 and 2016 based on the mot history site?

was £3k a few weeks ago- just looks a bit dull in terms of paintwork to me, needs a good detailing session i think?  wheels looks covered in brake dust too.

colour coded grill suggests a genuine DHP equipped car (based on the 1998 brochure at least)

• Like 1

I remember this ls400. It was for sale in birmingham early last year, ive seen this car in the flesh back then and it did look very very nice. There was one very tiny scrape on the rear bumper, but thats about it. I think it sold for £1700 back then.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, cornershop said:

was £3k a few weeks ago- just looks a bit dull in terms of paintwork to me, needs a good detailing session i think?  wheels looks covered in brake dust too.

colour coded grill suggests a genuine DHP equipped car (based on the 1998 brochure at least)

Sorry, 

Somehow noticed only 55k :-)

• Like 1

If it drives and feels as good as it looks in the piccys and everything works ok then i would buy it !

Cambelt change next due at 210k miles or 2025. This car should last you many years .....  and probably relatively trouble free and carefree and brilliantly comfortable motoring.

Be hard to find another like this methinks

Malc

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cornershop said:

This car came up on auto trader very briefly by the original private buyer - it only had one picture - price was £2950 i think - trader obviously saw the potential and snapped it up quick!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, cornershop said:

Yes definatley agree - if the trader put some effort and money this car would of sold alot quicker!

• Like 1

This car came up on auto trader very briefly by the original private buyer - it only had one picture - price was £2950 i think - trader obviously saw the potential and snapped it up quick!

They've been reading the Pistonheads Barge thread ! Especially with my 'high quality' inputs (I've become an expert in the past 4-6 weeks, don't you know)

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links