Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

White ISF for sale, anyone know of one ?

Haven't seen anything myself, sorry. Often flick through AT, eBay etc out of curiosity. First time in a long time there's been a good selection of ISF's and colours to choose from. Unfortunately for you, no white at the moment. I know a member from here was selling a while ago with 100k miles +, perhaps it was that one you missed. You'll probably end up buying silver after some input from certain members on here.....😉.  Good luck on the search. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, emjay82 said:

Haven't seen anything myself, sorry. Often flick through AT, ebay etc out of curiosity. First time in a long time there's been a good selection of ISF's and colours to choose from. Unfortunately for you, no white at the moment. I know a member from here was selling a while ago with 100k miles +, perhaps it was that one you missed. You'll probably end up buying silver after some input from certain members on here.....😉.  Good luck on the search. 

Or black, but I also hear that 'faded black' is quite desirable :) Ask @emjay82

1 hour ago, emjay82 said:

Haven't seen anything myself, sorry. Often flick through AT, ebay etc out of curiosity. First time in a long time there's been a good selection of ISF's and colours to choose from.

It's only recently I've started looking at a potential purchase for later this year and I've saw a few references to the current 13/14 for sale being unusually high - shocking, in a good way, I suppose.

I've wondered why that might be. Obviously nothing to do with sudden reliability concerns or anything. I'm thinking it's possibly the result of people not knowing what to upgrade to in the past now having the option of the RC-F and the GS-F. I'm kind of hopeful that there'll be a bigger choice when I'm on the market with used prices of the two new models dropping over the rest of the year.

24 minutes ago, ronaldo said:

It's only recently I've started looking at a potential purchase for later this year and I've saw a few references to the current 13/14 for sale being unusually high - shocking, in a good way, I suppose.

I've wondered why that might be. Obviously nothing to do with sudden reliability concerns or anything. I'm thinking it's possibly the result of people not knowing what to upgrade to in the past now having the option of the RC-F and the GS-F. I'm kind of hopeful that there'll be a bigger choice when I'm on the market with used prices of the two new models dropping over the rest of the year.

I would agree, buyers at 30k plus might be tempted by the newer looking RCF for another 7-8k. Buyer for the 2011+ ISF's could be an ISF lover with a 2008 wanting to upgrade to a younger model.

• Like 1

Ronaldo

Hi to you and good luck with the search for a white 'F', I have since joining the this club done nothing but exalted the merits of white 'F's.

I think they look, and just my opinion you understand the colour to have, there are far to many blacks and greys and especially silver ones.

There are some on here that will tell you otherwise but stick to your guns, one will turn up I'm sure.

Big Rat 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Rusty Crobar said:

You'd have to declare it and I'm sure most would charge a premium. It doesn't increase performance though so shouldn't be too bad. 

If anything I should imagine it makes the car slower.  That much vinyl must weigh a bit.

I've always fancied a white wrap as I wanted a white ISF when looking (Black was 3rd behind white then grey but beggars can't be choosers).  Always wondered if the door shuts get wrapped.  Wouldn't want to open the door or the bonnet (for topping up washer bottle only as it's a Lexus after all) and then it's black on the inside :-(

Got to be more knowledgeable on here than me about that, my twopence worth is if it's the same adhesive used on protection film the clear stuff, had that on two previous cars that were prone to stone damage on the front apron and bulbous rear arches.

When it came to replacement no problems at all 👍

Big Rat

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Bluethunder said:

Just noticed that there are now more RCF's on AT than ISF! Even GSF numbers are up to 10. 

Stop it you will make the more wealthier members on here into turncoats some like @Rusty Crobar can afford to eat in Michelin starred restaurants, so on each of the above would not pose a problem 😁

Big Rat

• Like 2