Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I don't know what to do!!!

On 2/19/2017 at 1:31 PM, Nessal said:

Hi guys new to the forum but have got very good advice in the past as a visitor well I've got a 06 is250 had it for 2 1/2 years and its been superb only done 86k full history ect , but my heart is set on a ls430 its going to have to be higher mileage 05/55 or lower mileage 02/04 are they as superior as they say i know it needs full history ect i only do 20miles a day do you think its excessive please give me your thoughts regards Alan

go for it, I get where you are at, the ls430 is a different ball game to the is250 and 20 miles a day is bang on the money. If you get a tidy example i would just do it.

tbh cars like the ls430 are legendary in terms of build quality and craftsmanship, even more modern marques fail to meet the level Lexus reached with these cars, the styling definately shows its age but if you can set that aside you have presidential quality driving to enjoy daily.

• Like 1

On 20/02/2017 at 6:43 AM, Nessal said:

Thanks for your replys i must admit some are a little surprising RUST !!! It will definitely be 05/55 i like the small upgrades my search continues and i will keep you updated regards Alan

The tax on '05 is higher than '04, - something to bear in mind.

11 hours ago, toffee_pie said:

presidential quality driving

Yes - I feel like a king every time I drive it.