Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Chris Harris GSF V BMW M5

3 minutes ago, emjay82 said:

I better get Rusty Crobar (Admiral) to increase the current market value of my car, ready for the inflation thanks to the GSF. 👍 

Old Rusty ( @Rusty Crobar) with his canons, has already raised public awareness of the IS-F!

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Rusty Crobar said:

No sure I wield that much power yet sorry guys but I am doing my bit for awareness. The wheel shop I used for the chav chariots new rims shared my picture on their Facebook page 😊

Screenshot_2017-02-21-19-17-22.png

@Rusty Crobar 

What does Facebook mean 🤓

🐀

14 hours ago, Mark G said:

As I said in an earlier post with regard to the new Jag and as Chris Harris said, "its a numbers fest", and that is the point for me, even in dry conditions that 477bhp GSF has the ability to cover a fast A road very very quickly, and scare the life out of a lot of people on a B road, if the conditions were dry I am sure there would be a bigger gap between the two, the question is could you exploit the BMWs power advantage, be honest, could you????? 

Great road test.

On the basis that a pro driver in an ISF Ring taxi in the clip below (thanks Stuart) from an earlier post stated that the M5 is half a minute slower than the F; I suspect it would be very difficult to exploit those numbers. Its difficult enough in the F.  Apparently the M5's being a heavyweight cooks the tyres!! 

Enjoy if you haven't seen this already - still one of my favourite clips for showing how capable our car is :wink3:

On 18/06/2015 at 10:20 PM, Stuno1 said:

Here you go chap.

• Like 1

Great video.

Back to the Harris review. It annoys me that some of things he really likes about the GS-F have always been in the IS-F. For example, the secondary air intake at 3.?K RPM. All of a sudden it's a big thing.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Flytvr said:

Great video.

Back to the Harris review. It annoys me that some of things he really likes about the GS-F have always been in the IS-F. For example, the secondary air intake at 3.?K RPM. All of a sudden it's a big thing.

@Flytvr He's the same as all motoring journalists, as likeable and talented petrol head that he is they are all in someone's pocket to a lesser or greater degree.

Clarkson -Mercedes

Harris - BMW/Porsche and so on.....

Big Rat

• Like 1

Interesting review - saw it on the day it was out.

The sat nav does take postcodes although its on the second page and I believe the 2017 GS-F comes with adaptive dampers :)

http://www.pistonheads.com/news/ph-japanesecars/lexus-rc-f-and-gs-f-suspension-upgrade/35388

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, rayaans said:

Interesting review - saw it on the day it was out.

The sat nav does take postcodes although its on the second page and I believe the 2017 GS-F comes with adaptive dampers :)

http://www.pistonheads.com/news/ph-japanesecars/lexus-rc-f-and-gs-f-suspension-upgrade/35388

Read up a bit more on it this morning, right on both counts.

🐁

21 minutes ago, emjay82 said:

I thought the same but now swinging towards the GSF, or am I being influenced by these positive reviews and the RCF is just as good??

GSF GSF GSF .............. 

🐀

3 hours ago, Big Rat said:

Read up a bit more on it this morning, right on both counts.

🐁

Yes, I thought the same thing, my isf has full postcode sat nav, you just need to go to the right page.

3 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

GSF GSF GSF .............. 

🐀

GSF all day long for me, did I not say this when we were at Kemble, do none of you listen to a word I say.........................

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Mark G said:

GSF all day long for me, did I not say this when we were at Kemble, do none of you listen to a word I say.........................

@Mark G Depends how big a slice of cake you buy tomorrow my ears can be bought, what say you Jose I mean @Flytvr 😂

Big Hungry Bribeable Rat

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

@Mark G Depends how big a slice of cake you buy tomorrow my ears can be bought, what say you Jose I mean @Flytvr 😂

Big Hungry Bribeable Rat

Why do I have to work  tomorrow when you two get to eat cake and argue whether the GSF is better than the rcf 🤔

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rusty Crobar said:

Why do I have to work  tomorrow when you two get to eat cake and argue whether the GSF is better than the rcf 🤔

Its all 3 of us Russell, sorry to rub salt in the wound.............

3 minutes ago, Rusty Crobar said:

...............its the GSF....................