Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Chris Harris GSF V BMW M5

9 minutes ago, Rusty Crobar said:

Why do I have to work  tomorrow when you two get to eat cake and argue whether the GSF is better than the rcf 🤔

@Rusty Crobar Well because we are old, miserable, grey, but most of all it's FRIDAY 🤣

And anyway do you really want to present at what resembles a crappy episode of The last of the summer wine 😳

Big Rat

5 hours ago, Big Rat said:

Read up a bit more on it this morning, right on both counts.

🐁

Turns out its a September 2016 registered car so won't have AVS fitted. I believe it's post dec 2016 vehicles. 

However,  the postcode thing still stands

No wonder they call him Chris Harris the Monkey

21 minutes ago, rayaans said:

Turns out its a September 2016 registered car so won't have AVS fitted. I believe it's post dec 2016 vehicles. 

However,  the postcode thing still stands

No wonder they call him Chris Harris the Monkey

Yes he has a certain charisma about him that's different to many of his profession, and a he does seem to have a large following

But when it comes down to it he's getting paid by someone to say what they want him to say, looked what happened with him and Ferrari a while back, he was on a bit of sticky wicket there.

Could have harmed him financially.

I do wish them all well with the next Top Gear now the Ginger Winger has gone.

Big Rat

• Like 1

Just now, emjay82 said:

On the 15th January, witnessing the speed of the silver isf belonging to @Flytvr racing back to the AV8 cafe. I thought it was the coffee, but it looks like it's the cake that is his weakness. 😉 

Yes you are right Mark his wife's noticed all his inactivity of late as well, heard her on the phone to him today saying ' No jobee means no more coffee and cakee ' 😂

🐀

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, emjay82 said:

On the 15th January, witnessing the speed of the silver isf belonging to @Flytvr racing back to the AV8 cafe. I thought it was the coffee, but it looks like it's the cake that is his weakness. 😉 

Its always about the cake Mark, always, I mean his car is silver......................

11 hours ago, Big Rat said:

Well there's @Flytvr piece what about the rest of us, talking about AV8 when next, please can we have a dry day next time 🙄

🐀

Next couple of weeks if anybody is up for it, or next weekend if you like.

I mean it all hinges around @Flytvr and his cake withdrawal symptoms...............

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Mark G said:

Next couple of weeks if anybody is up for it, or next weekend if you like.

I mean it all hinges around @Flytvr and his cake withdrawal symptoms...............

Anytime is good for me @Mark G yes I agree about @Flytvr and his cake habits only yesterday he was trying to swap this trinket he was wearing for my cake, I ask you 😳IMG_2449.JPG

48 minutes ago, Flytvr said:

Talking about yesterday, that blue IS-F of @Mark G's sounded good when it left. 

Yes it did but it's really important that @Mark G doesn't realise there is an appreciation society as he wil be leaving it ticking over till it drains the tank 😂

🐀

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Big Rat said:

Anytime is good for me @Mark G yes I agree about @Flytvr and his cake habits only yesterday he was trying to swap this trinket he was wearing for my cake, I ask you 😳IMG_2449.JPG

I always thought you should photograph a watch at 10:10.

Having said that, you should also clean it and return bezel to correct position :(

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links