Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Owner of the isf in lixwm on here?

12 minutes ago, Dieselpete said:

is the owner of the isf in lixwm north wales on here? Iv seen it a few times as i live just down the road and id like to know if i could meet up and ask a few questions ect. Cheers. 

Don't tell them your name Pike !

• Like 1

Iv spent alot of time on the evo triangle, god knows how many times iv done it especially on the crotch rocket. There are a few hidden gems not far from it that give it a run for its money for pure driving/riding pleasure. The best times are after 6pm on weekdays. Iv also seen so big crashes. Know matter what v8 i end up with id gladly show people some of the best roads if needed. 

• Like 3

Thanks @Dieselpete!

I've done the triangle twice. Once in a BMW 335i and once in MK5 Golf R32. Loved the twisty bits, but from what I recall, through the forest section, you need to carry a lot of speed in order to have fun. 

Also, the triangle seems to be so well known and bloody busy.

2 hours ago, Flytvr said:

Thanks @Dieselpete!

I've done the triangle twice. Once in a BMW 335i and once in MK5 Golf R32. Loved the twisty bits, but from what I recall, through the forest section, you need to carry a lot of speed in order to have fun. 

Also, the triangle seems to be so well known and bloody busy.

That's why i recommend after 6 on a week day. After dark there are alot of deer and it can get messy. But there are a few gems that are really tight and twisty not far. Real shoot and break stuff. 

• Like 1

Just now, Dieselpete said:

That's why i recommend after 6 on a week day. After dark there are alot of deer and it can get messy. But there are a few gems that are really tight and twisty not far. Real shoot and break stuff. 

Deer are a major problem in my part of the world too. Dawn / dusk - real risk :(

I've been up there many times and never seen it busy. Though I do try to avoid the A5 side and double back rather than use it.

On the good bits of the Triangle there are many overtaking places if you do meet a dawdler.

The quietest and most exciting time was in the IS-F at 5am on a Saturday in January. Its also been a hoot in various Scoobies, a Cooper S, an F-Type, Legacy, and a Mondeo. Oh and on a bicycle

• Like 1