Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Used is300h with technology pack

Hi all,

I'm a newbie, and would appreciate some help...  I'm struggling to find used is300h circa 14 / 64 plates with the safety systems pack (advanced technology pack I think) including adaptive cruise control, blind spot, etc... any advice?

I've noticed that some dealers don't mention heated seats when the buttons are clearly visible in photos, so I'm ever so slightly hopeful that it's something that they're not recording / noticing?

I've yet to physically see a car with this kit equipped, so any advice on what buttons to look for, or other physical signs that the pack is installed would be appreciated...

Is this simply a very very rare option? (i.e. Get over myself and be happy if I can find premium nav and heated seats...)

thanks in advance guys!!

• Like 1

It's only available on the Premier trim for 14/64 plates.

The only tell tale sign would be a wide button on the right side of the steering wheel under the back and menu button.  It should have a car with waves coming out the front for distance control of ACC

22 minutes ago, DanD said:

The advanced technology pack has only just become available as a cost option on the F-Sport with the 2017 facelift. 

Although most things are included as standard on the 2017. ACC etc is all included as standard

5 hours ago, DanD said:

The advanced technology pack has only just become available as a cost option on the F-Sport with the 2017 facelift. 

Everything except Blind Spot Monitoring and Rear traffic cross alert is now standard on all models above SE on MY17. These two options are still only available on either the Premier or F-Sport when order with the Premier pack.

On 2/22/2017 at 10:16 PM, EOL said:

I've yet to physically see a car with this kit equipped, so any advice on what buttons to look for, or other physical signs that the pack is installed would be appreciated...

Is this simply a very very rare option? (i.e. Get over myself and be happy if I can find premium nav and heated seats...)

When we were looking we found the same, so ended up ordering new premiere with the pack, I think it was option box not many ticked. Now that we are use to it, I wouldn't order a car without it (especially blind spot monitor), and it's good to see Lexus including all the important bits now for free on all cars.