Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Who's up for a blat around mid Wales?

I am sure there will be plenty of photos, I will have a camera with me as well as my GoPro, not that I am in @Flytvr league, plus I will have a passenger who can snap away while I concentrate on driving.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mark G said:

I am sure there will be plenty of photos, I will have a camera with me as well as my GoPro, not that I am in @Flytvr league, plus I will have a passenger who can snap away while I concentrate on driving.

@Mark GYeah I have a passenger who frequently snaps away but she's not coming 😂

🐀

• Like 4

To all attending the Welsh Blat any special dietary requirements, like is anyone a veggie I'm guessing not as we all swan about in 5.0 V8 Jonny polar bear killing cars.

Big Rat

IMG_0384.JPG.b678a6ce8585b3d178145dc6454e0334.JPG

10 hours ago, emjay82 said:

ISF's are helping the world change to renewable energy sooner......by using up what we have. Does that make it a 'green' vehicle? 

My car is not green, its red............in case you didn't know already and I love winding up liberals and hippies!!!!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Spacewagon52 said:

Silver is the new "Green"

@Spacewagon52 Are you sure you don't want to come, I'm thinking we're going to need someone who can lend a bit of class to the proceedings, I know the Hotel is full but blimminn heck look at the size of your motors back seat.

And with your preference  for takeaways we can do some running about for you and you could dine el fresco in the lovely Welsh Countryside once we've got you slaughtered on Guinness at the bar first.

Big Rat

I am really touched and had I not had other commitments I would make the effort, honestly! 

It would be good to meet you guys, though I am not a speed merchant and would have to take short cuts to catch up with you guys.

Take care and I want to see lots of photos and videos - BUT - none of crumpled IS-F's please. Enjoy the journey and don't be too adventurous with your right foot!

If you are able to post photos on the day as you go along, then I can be with you in spirit - sorry Guinness!

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Spacewagon52 said:

I am really touched and had I not had other commitments I would make the effort, honestly! 

It would be good to meet you guys, though I am not a speed merchant and would have to take short cuts to catch up with you guys.

Take care and I want to see lots of photos and videos - BUT - none of crumpled IS-F's please. Enjoy the journey and don't be too adventurous with your right foot!

If you are able to post photos on the day as you go along, then I can be with you in spirit - sorry Guinness!

You'll be with us in spirit :)

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, emjay82 said:

Surprised that @Tom24 isn't going to make the Blat, I was convinced he was going to cancel his summer holiday, just look at the weather in Aberystwyth today....

Screenshot_20170415-164436.thumb.png.756cdcaf04bda29028efd2761cf9244f.png

@emjay82 I can just see your text description of Aberystwyth - "Known for its beautiful sandy beaches and mediterranean climate.........."

• Like 1