Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Who's up for a blat around mid Wales?

7 minutes ago, Mark G said:

So that leaves Sat the 15th or 22nd, I can do either, seeing as you are the road boss on this trip @Flytvr its up to you, no pressure, well not from me but @Big Rat, well you know what he is like................

8 minutes ago, Mark G said:

So that leaves Sat the 15th or 22nd, I can do either, seeing as you are the road boss on this trip @Flytvr its up to you, no pressure, well not from me but @Big Rat, well you know what he is like................

@Mark G As you can see I'm in the motor waiting for the off just give the Rat the date or cake or ................IMG_0328.JPG

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Spacewagon52 said:

If I am able to make it, would you like me to bring a tow rope? Just in case...........?

That is a great thought, we should always help out where we can when we see other manufacturers vehicles in need of assistance:biggrin:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mark G said:

That is a great thought, we should always help out where we can when we see other manufacturers vehicles in need of assistance:biggrin:

I totally agree. You never know when we might come across somebody who can't start their car, or is having other roadside problems 

5 minutes ago, Flytvr said:

If only I had the skill.

I do know one attendee that has an LSD and a new set of tyres just for the occasion!

I've got four baldish ones some one can play with, but they might go bang quite quickly as there down to the cords !

🐀

14 hours ago, Flytvr said:

If only I had the skill.

I do know one attendee that has an LSD and a new set of tyres just for the occasion!

Yep, I need to get the new tyres on for the Wales trip, however until then tomfoolery will ensue, lots of it..........................

I may have a passenger for the Wales trip, mate of mine wants to come along, cant imagine why anyone would want to sit next to me for 2 days driving round Wales!!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Flytvr said:

Guys, I am going to run this thread for a little while longer and then start some planning.

Was thinking of creating a closed Facebook group. Thoughts?

I don't mind, I will go along with anything, well not literally...........................

Hey Guys,

If it's not too late...I'd love to jump on to the bandwagon for the blast, sorry, cruise, to wales next month. Although I suspect I'll need new pads after my visit to BrandsH within the next couple weeks.

P.S. the forum has been extremely interesting! great job guys! I should start contributing a bit more on there!...Grrr!!!

• Like 3