Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Who's up for a blat around mid Wales?

42 minutes ago, Spacewagon52 said:

I thought you could have picked an attractive one? Did the good looking ones run a bit fast?

I saw one of these sheep tied to a lamp post as I was driving through Abergaveny and I was told it was a Leisure Center.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Bluesman said:

I saw one of these sheep tied to a lamp post as I was driving through Abergaveny and I was told it was a Leisure Center.

That such a load of crap!

There's no way we'd leave a sheep unattended like that. They are way too valuable!!!!

:yes:

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, emjay82 said:

I'm on Facebook @Flytvr but what about a WhatsApp group? I think posh builders use that! Wink 😉 

Thanks Mark. Good idea. Would the group be accessible from all devices (and not just phones)?

Whatever I go for, there is going to be somebody who doesn't like X and somebody that doesn't like Y. No offence to those that like X.... or Y for that matter :)

So, the options so far are WhatsApp and Facebook.

I'm going to vote Facebook. It takes seconds to create a Facebook account and it is accessible from all devices.

Any other votes?

23 minutes ago, Flytvr said:

Thanks Mark. Good idea. Would the group be accessible from all devices (and not just phones)?

Whatever I go for, there is going to be somebody who doesn't like X and somebody that doesn't like Y. No offence to those that like X.... or Y for that matter :)

So, the options so far are WhatsApp and Facebook.

I'm going to vote Facebook. It takes seconds to create a Facebook account and it is accessible from all devices.

Any other votes?

I don't use WhatsApp and I am completely refusing to try it, if its not Facebook you will have to correspond with me via post:biggrin:

1 hour ago, Mark G said:

I don't use WhatsApp and I am completely refusing to try it, if its not Facebook you will have to correspond with me via post:biggrin:

Such patience! :)

Right, by my reckoning, there are more people wanting a closed FB page than those that want WhatsApp.

In all honesty, it will take you seconds to create a FB account. You can use it for the purposes of this trip and then dump it.

I'm by no means a Facebook expert, but I've now PM'd all interested parties with the closed FB group details.

If there are any late comers, please do shout :)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mark G said:

@Mark G Here Mark I don't get this how is @Flytvr going to correspond with you using one of these, I mean his job is hard enough as it is and what about the postman trying to get it through your letter box, you Luddite not heard of paper 😂😂😂IMG_2459.JPG

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Flytvr said:

Not on my Nokia 3310?

Don't worry about me, I will bring up the rear. Nothing to do with sheep!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Spacewagon52 said:

Not on my Nokia 3310?

Don't worry about me, I will bring up the rear. Nothing to do with sheep!

Here David I've had a cracking idea I'll feign a brake down in mine and leave it In a pub (Guinness) car park and you can chauffeur me around on the back seat of yours, is it ok if dolly the sheep comes to ?

Big Rat

• Like 2

It's a city I know like the back of my hand, done more building work there than the Romans.....cough.....cough

Now then is that a pint of Black, lovely, liquid known to all the free world as Guinness , goes down faster than Mrs Rat at yet another speed awareness course 😂

🐀

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links