Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Was it you driving M62/M1....

Verbout

..... a grey Lexus NX on the M62 eastbound turning off at the M1 junction at about 09:30 Sunday 26/2/2017.

You were in the wrong lane to exit the motorway. You were again in the wrong left hand lane for M1 southbound when you wanted to go right, this required you to cut me up while I was in the middle and correct lane for the M1 northbound.

You then swerved into the right hand lane when, if you knew the area, you would know this merges into one lane, my lane on the slip road onto the M1.

If you recognise yourself pleas enrol for driving lessons where they will encourage you to read the rules of the road. You are an idiot. Reading the Highway Code would probably make no difference to your idiot status.

If I had been in a white car with blue flashing lights I would have pulled you over and we would have had a good long talk which would have cost you money.

I had two two small grandchildren in the car and a wife who was not impressed by your driving.

• 4 weeks later...

Audi driver overtook me today while I was leaving Pocklington.

Dual carriageway reducing into a single lane.

Guess where the **** overtook me?