Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

We all knew about this right ?

12 minutes ago, Warrington guy said:

Yes seen that one . But the key one is brill . Knew the key was in the fob but couldn't work out where it went . . Guinness on me big rat 😀

Thanx I'll enjoy that 👍

🐀

I have that F Sport gear knob, or as our friend in the video says 'shifter'. That bumper ain't bad 🐀,  I've always had a slight issue with the F's front end, this does make the car look younger but wouldn't go there myself. 

1 minute ago, emjay82 said:

I have that F Sport gear knob, or as our friend in the video says 'shifter'. That bumper ain't bad 🐀,  I've always had a slight issue with the F's front end, this does make the car look younger but wouldn't go there myself. 

Yes the gear knob is a seconds change back job the front end nooooooooooo 🐀

20 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

Available from Japanese yahoo spindle front factory produced to fit ISF, not my cup of tea but different !

IMG_0329.JPGIMG_0330.JPGIMG_0331.JPG

That's the first bit of chav I like. Nice.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

Yes the gear knob is a seconds change back job the front end nooooooooooo 🐀

Anything I change I would like to be subtle and easily reverted back to stock. Gear knob, lip spoiler, wheels, that's about it. 

22 minutes ago, Bluethunder said:

I think the spindle front looks good, makes the car look more modern. 

I agree. The front of the IS-F has never been my favourite angle.

1 minute ago, Flytvr said:

I agree. The front of the IS-F has never been my favourite angle.

Do you know I thought that for some time but picture two of the white lowered one above has got me to realise how the head light shape and combined brake intake/ fog light aperture balance the front, maybe because it's white and or it's lowered, anyway I like it now 😂

Big Rat

2 minutes ago, Warrington guy said:

Cheers mate . Jesus them wheels are awesome. Wow would love a set of them 

Yes it's a fantastic looking car, the wheels - ready for this sat down 4004 aus dollars, each that was in 2011😳

🐀

7 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

Yes it's a fantastic looking car, the wheels - ready for this sat down 4004 aus dollars, each that was in 2011😳

🐀

Have you got any in stock?

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links