Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Good afternoon Lexus Owners,

I am facing problems with my Lexus IS250 (2006MY) and I was wandering if any of you will be able to help me. Since nobody so far was able to give me a guide.

The problem is that when I am trying to unlock my car (by using the fob or the key less entry feature) only the driver door is unlocking. 

I am aware of the feature were it can be set up in a certain way but I have done it and re-done it without any success, hence I do believe it is a system fault or something like that.

Also the car Battery and the fobs batteries have been changed wishing for a success.

Thank you in advance.

Have a nice day.

2 minutes ago, NemesisUK said:

Do you have a spare fob you can try?

How are you setting the preference for remote opening?

Yes, I do have a spare fob and I face the same problem. 

The problem is present when I try to unlock it from the inside door buttons as well.

When it comes to the preference do you refer to - keeping the lock and unlock buttons pressed together of from the MINI VCI diagnostic tool (because I have used both)

Cheers.

Maybe the lock/unlock button combo is different for your model? 

I reckon I saw somewhere (US manual?!) that the reset procedure for my GS is press/hold unlock/boot release.

I've not double checked the hard copy of my manual yet.

Is your ignition off whilst performing the reset?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links