Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Premium Navigation Portal Connection

Hello

Can anyone tell me how I can reset the username and password that is used to connect to the portal on the navigation unit?

After a lot of issues with connected services dropping or more to the point, working on a selective basis, I deleted and recreated my connected services portal account, via a PC.  I also reset the password to something else.  I can log in via a PC to the account and it looks ok.  However the problem is that I can not find where to reset the password in the Nav.  I can connect my mobile by both Bluetooth and wifi to the car.  The car then tries to connect to the portal to download traffic info, parking info, stored routes etc.  As the username and password is different, the car can not authenticate against the portal and I get D0 error messages, unable to download messages and this is the reason I need to find where I go in to the Nav and re enter my username and password. I have removed my paired phone and re added it as I thought that Setup\Bluetooth\Communication settings was the place to go but it just tries to automatically connect to the portal with the previous credentials.  I tried the default button that supposed to reset everything but it does nothing.  Can anyone help?  This is really driving me insane.

Thanks

That's what I'm trying to do. When I put it in first time I think it was in setup, Bluetooth, communication settings. Now when I go there the aystem just tried to connect. I can not find where to put the settings again.

Try menu, setup, navigation, connected service. Scroll down to change username and password. Think I had to do this when deleting the previous drivers details to allow me to access my portal account. If you have the Nav manual its on p393

• Like 2

Thanks I found it.

So I reset my username and password.  Guess what? Error 195.  Can not connect.  Got home and Lexus are doing some additional maintenance and I can not log in.  Its been down all day.  Keeps redirecting to a page that says something line " we are working on it" and there is an e-mail address that keeps bouncing back.

Come on Lexus, you are supposed to be a premium brand and also being Japanese you should be up with technology. 

Surely it can't be hard to put a message on the landing page and say they are down for x hours.

Really finding out the hard way here and my opinion of Lexus customer services is starting to diminish.  Its taken a load of calls and discussions so far to prove that it is the nav unit that has issues and not my phone.  At times its been like banging my head against a brick wall.

The Customer Portal is still down.

At least they have put a redirect in place. Eagerly awaiting the new version.

Thought I read somewhere Lexus are introducing a version of their Enform service for the UK?

Some how, while they have been tinkering, my connected services has started to work.

It would be good if they could put an update on the web saying what they are changing and when the portal will be back.

Been down for ages, can't use my traffic at all as wasn't configured before went down as dealership said I needed an update. I have tried emailing the email address they give on the page for more info but that doesn't work and just bounces back.

My email was going to contain some thoughts on how companies normally prepare the new sites in advance and then switch rather than taking them down for ages while they work on the new one.

• 5 months later...
15 minutes ago, Eggie said:

Cheaper at www.satnavdvd.co.uk.  Updated my NX premium sat nav no probs. 

Interesting, the part number PZ445-US335-0K from that site isn't the most up to date. According to Lexus-mapupdates.eu the current one is PZ445-US335-OM which is the offering from thesatnavshop.com 

1 hour ago, NemesisUK said:

Interesting, the part number PZ445-US335-0K from that site isn't the most up to date. According to Lexus-mapupdates.eu the current one is PZ445-US335-OM which is the offering from thesatnavshop.com 

Very interesting. People need to check then before purchase. Well spotted.

1 hour ago, NemesisUK said:

thats what i found, thesatnavshop.com i went for as it was the very latest and i wanted it to update my software as much as possible as my Bluetooth was a bit iffy