Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Wish these came as standard....

I recognise that I believe it was a one off someone in the states had made for their car and it was bought a few years back by someone on the Aussie ISF site, it's a beaut cobber 😂

Big Rat

10 hours ago, Stazza80 said:

That is lovely, I'd rather have exhaust manifolds for that price though.  

I'd love some carbon fibre shifters.  

• Like 1

These used to be cheap back in a day when IS mk2 was newish car. I remember looking to get one for my IS250 F-Sport. It was like ~ $300 back in ~2012. No all these fancy parts just became too rare and non-profitable and remaining pieces sells at huge premium. 

5 minutes ago, Mark G said:

That is very nice, a bit too expensive for my liking, but yes a work of art.

@Mark G I think then what you need is what I use so I have one of these on mine and a wear a pair of these, ah yes the good old days you on here need to embrace the past 😂IMG_2465.JPGIMG_2466.JPG

Big Rat

this doesn't seems like IS-F.... unless you as retrofitted hand brake and whole interiour from Mazda MX-5 mk1... (short shifter as well!)

35 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

😂IMG_2466.JPG

4 minutes ago, Linas.P said:

this doesn't seems like IS-F.... unless you as retrofitted hand brake and whole interiour from Mazda MX-5 mk1... (short shifter as well!)

That's it then my secret is out, caught by the more observant amongst us !

🐀

7 minutes ago, Neil E said:

The carbon fibre looks very nice but why would you want any part of the grip to be anything other than leather?

Ideally leather but it can get slippery, I recently gave it a detailed clean with some Gliptone and now it's giving plenty of grip. Nicely but together but I prefer this..... http://lexusboutique.net/?pid=1388303 and you can get the matching gear shifter. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, emjay82 said:

Ideally leather but it can get slippery, I recently gave it a detailed clean with some Gliptone and now it's giving plenty of grip. Nicely but together but I prefer this..... http://lexusboutique.net/?pid=1388303 and you can get the matching gear shifter. 

Now that's a steering wheel, like that a lot.....and the car.

Very jealous of the paddle shift. I had a leather IS wheel with paddles to fit but I'm a little ashamed to say I backed out when it came to the SC single stage air bag conversion. I'm sure the CF, much like wood, could be slippery. I also found that the lack of 'feel' of the thinner wooden grips on the SC, GS and LS detach the driver from the road.

• Like 2