Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

fIRMWARE.........AGAIN!

I have managed to get into the Lexus tech-eu site this morning to check exactly what the latest firmware is but, when I get as far as entering the number for the service bulletin it doesn't recognise my input.

I am using the one that I used when I last did an update which is BE-0081L-1113, does this change, and if so, does anyone know what the current one is please?

Oops! Sorry about the heading, didn't realise that I had the caps lock on:w00t:

Edit: I have finally managed to get into the site and, it seems that the version that I have at the moment VD12103A is the most up-to-date one that is available.

All is good then.

Sorry, I have had another look but can't find it. I have looked on the sat nav screen and the screen in front of the driver but can't find any version apart from the grace note version. I have standard nav.

I don't think it has been updated since new. I don't mind I am not one for being on the latest firmware if the existing works for me.

I do have one slight niggle though.

Start car in morning, music starts playing from usb1. I turn off music at the radio button (son does not like Iron Maiden). Drop him off at school. Turn on radio at the radio button. No music. Turn off radio then turn back on hay presto music (if you can call heavy metal music)