Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

McGuires Gold Wax and Lexus Decal on side window

Hi All

before you ask why always ASDA, coz I use asda car wash and plenty parking space to get on with pampering :)

First time used mcguires wax and not bad, very easy to apply and buff.

Also what you think about Lexus decal / sticker on side window ?

AJ

IMG_8301.JPG

IMG_8297.JPG

• Like 4

Nice looking car. I know you've waxed it, but thing is because it's silver, to me the car just looks clean and normal, no gloss or anything like that, but just clean 

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, katana92_uk said:

thats true no matter how much you clean it, silver just looks clean and never looks utter shiny :(

I disagree depends on the silver. I have had black and dark blue cars look great for half an hour. Colour of choice is now silver.

And the Argento Ice silver looks very nice cleaned up. But its each to there own and good we all have our favourites.

I prefer blue, had silver in the past, and agree silver looks better for longer but a well waxed blue is IMHO a nicer look.

Like the wheels, though would not suit the 400 as much as 430.

I assume you go to Asda early in the morning as never seen a supermarket car park that quiet after 10 in the morning.

32 minutes ago, Cotswold Pete said:

I prefer blue, had silver in the past, and agree silver looks better for longer but a well waxed blue is IMHO a nicer look.

Like the wheels, though would not suit the 400 as much as 430.

I assume you go to Asda early in the morning as never seen a supermarket car park that quiet after 10 in the morning.

haha....my asda car park is quite huge and i always park right at the end of car park :)