Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New IS220d owner

La_Lucha

Hi all new Lexus owner here. I've gone for an IS220d se-i. Low mileage at 58k miles, owned by Lexus for three years and was, it appears used as a press car. 

The link below is the actual car that I've bought. Strangely enough I was looking at the Exeo and Lexus and obviously preferred the Lexus. 

http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/car-reviews/14145/seat-exeo-vs-lexus

Welcome Rich :smile:

Nice.  It must be interesting to read about your own car.

Is it well specced then?  Press cars usually are.

Also, we encourage photos of cars here, so feel free to post some of your own. :smile:

It's an Se-i. I think the only thing it doesn't have is the Mark....... radio. 

The review isnt isn't particularly favourable to my car, but I picked it over an exeo as the quality is so much better.  

Do you mean the Mark Levinson stereo? :smile:

So no Sat Nav either?  Strange thing to exclude.

It does appear to be an odd pairing for a review.  If you want quality, it really isn't much of a choice. :smile:

I have an se-I 2010. It has no mark levinson but has the sat nav. Not sure if the sat nav is fitted as standard or was fitted as an optional extra. 

• Like 1

My mistake again.  Only browsed the first page. :smile:

Different coloured seat backs?  Is that a facelift option, or am I wrong for a third time in this thread already? :smile:

• Like 1

Hello and a warm welcome to the lexus owners club. 

Peachy the satnav which includes reversing camera is not fitted standard to a 2010 se-I. Who ever bought the car new would have paid extra for these features.

• Like 1

H la Lucha, just bought an 07 is220d se-l 96k on clock. Got all toys except the mark levinson system and sunroof. Last owner must have been a cheapskate lol. I only paid 3k for it beta than a second hand for ka for same money. I love mine can't believe got what I have for the money. Lovely car dream to drive and be in. Treated mine to terraclean and egr clean. Four new Dunlop sport max X rt2 tyres too, spoiling my new girl lol. Let us know if you have any problems. Fingas X u don't welcome to Lexus family