Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

1 hour ago, lockeyboy said:

Indeed, all three of mine are truly indoctrinated in the way of the Lexus.  The middle one actually commented on seeing Matts to her older sister when we picked her up from school!:yes:

Yes we were on our way to pick up the boy from nursery! My wife was driving. You must not have been in yours as I'm sure I would have spotted that!

14 minutes ago, Matt1986 said:

Yes we were on our way to pick up the boy from nursery! My wife was driving. You must not have been in yours as I'm sure I would have spotted that!

I was parked up collecting mine. One of the dads also said he'd seen yours burbling around!

rather ironically my daughter has got hold of this unbeknownst to me...

IMG_3056.JPG

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, lockeyboy said:

I was parked up collecting mine. One of the dads also said he'd seen yours burbling around!

rather ironically my daughter has got hold of this unbeknownst to me...

IMG_3056.JPG

Hahaha brilliant :-) it's hard not to notice an LS400. I've only ever seen one in passing other than going to view them. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, cruisermark said:

Nice looking car - its difficult to find a nice straight body car but you did it !

Ain't that the truth! Well done to Matt for finding a straight one. I seemed to either find ones that had a straight body but a long list of MOT issues and looking crusty underneath or were well maintained but tatty. I said to myself that the dodgy paint on mine would not bother me but once you start driving these wonderful old cars you just want to get them looking their best.

It's not perfect but I intend to get it as close as I can. There are a few decent stone chips which I want to get sorted and also a small bubbling on the top of the drivers door. Other than that it's great! Just drove up to Blackburn on the motorway no bother. 

:-)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wildpolish said:

That's a good looking one!

Thanks! Got a chips away guy coming on Sunday to quote for the stone chips etc so we'll see what he says. It's so close to being perfect on the bodywork It seems wrong not to sort the little flaws. 

1 hour ago, Matt1986 said:

Thanks! Got a chips away guy coming on Sunday to quote for the stone chips etc so we'll see what he says. It's so close to being perfect on the bodywork It seems wrong not to sort the little flaws. 

Please Let me know how it went.

I have few spots as well. If the price is OK and work done nicely I would be interested to grab his details.

Greetings from Manchester area.

• Like 1