Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

amazing new/old fix well kinda maybe could be

Hi guys,

I am wondering if anyone has tried this hack... 

wow thats turned up huge....oh well special for us old ones who need glasses i guess.

I am bored of the 6 cd's of course and of my cassette adaptor which makes a lovely noise when it can be bothered to.

I think I am going to give it ago with my trusty soldering iron and hammer whatcha think?

Having lost my DHP to the Insurance Company, I have purchased an RX450H SEL, which comes with DAB and a hard drive for recording CDs, and usb input for iphone/ipod  so avoiding after market lash ups. 

I thought I'd miss the V8 but the 3.5 V6 is quite lively, and as I'm getting on a bit and needs must, the change of model has been relatively easy to adapt to.

7 hours ago, stericker said:

I am to old for all that diving under the dashboard ! I bought a VicTsing Bluetooth FM car transmitter from

Amazon (£12.99) and it works very well. No wires !

Interesting, - is the quality (I'm thinking of the FM signal) degraded at all, or is it as clear as CD for eg?

I bought one of these FM bluetooth transmitters for around 13 quid and it works well enough. Mainly use it to stream Spotify from my phone. The key is to find a nice clean FM channel. I wouldn't say it's CD quality but it does the job.

Even so, I'm looking at getting a Vaistech device to fit behind the music system. I like to have what's playing showing and selectable on the big LCD and to be able to select tracks from the steering wheel.

Was impressed with the little thing for the price though. Connect it to the socket inside the centre console and it's all very discrete and connects seamlessly. 

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links