Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I bought a  rand new rcf direct from dealer for £47k in July 16 (33 miles on clock) , they got me a deal , not sure what it was but there was 3 new ones available at this price from stock in England .

i bought an azure blue and I have to say it is a fine piece of kit , sounds superb , handles really sharp and interior and technology is second to None , I don't get all these bad reviews!!

anyway a two year old and a new baby forced my hand and the coupe was hard to get them in and out of and I traded in against a 2014 E63 5.5 twin turbo . I couldn't believe the difference! total dog of a car that tries to kill you every day! Can't get the power down , fells like it's moving in the corners , basic inside, no kit worth talking about that you wouldn't find on a insignia or equivalent  and there is nothing about these motors that sets you aside or stands out from an E350d for example , unless your a petrol head or a Mercedes man you wouldn't telly eh difference apart from the v8 bi turbo stamp on the front wings.

so today I finally got sick of it and went and. Ought my exact same car back from the dealer , I took it back of him for £45k still with only 6k miles , he liked it that much he drove it himself .

its a beautiful motor that stands out , is powerful , and I just love it .

i would recommend to anyone and I've had all sorts of performance cars through the last few years .

RCF is a true v8 driving machine and don't listen to anyone day otherwise !! Go get one !

• Like 7

@Baz rcf I uploaded a review that Chris Harris did recently on the ISF site M5 v GSF, if you haven't seen it worth a view, shows you're both right, I accept it's a GSF but the overall summary is broadly the same.

Well done you we don't have sprogs so later it's a GSF for me without going the BM route had M3/5 in the past never again.

Saw my second RCF this morning 10.30 am A37 North from Shepton  Mallet towards Bristol, a white one any one on here ?

Gave a quick toot from ISF 👍

Big Rat

@Baz rcf I uploaded a review that Chris Harris did recently on the ISF site M5 v GSF, if you haven't seen it worth a view, shows you're both right, I accept it's a GSF but the overall summary is broadly the same.

Well done you we don't have sprogs so later it's a GSF for me without going the BM route had M3/5 in the past never again.

Saw my second RCF this morning 10.30 am A37 North from Shepton  Mallet towards Bristol, a white one any one on here ?

Gave a quick toot from ISF 👍

Big Rat

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links