Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

White not my favourite ls400 colour...

"Factoring in" ? At £1600, a snip?

was never keen on the 'two tone' look of white/silver plasic trim cars, but ....i forgot how good the Ser 2/3s look!

Cruise in style for the price of a 15 yr old Corolla!

• Like 1

pearlescent white is brilliant, my first Mk1 was that colour.  This one looks a lovely car and there'd be no rush for a cambelt change really.

I'd sure buy it if i wanted a replacement .. just needs new carpets.

Provenance sounds " sound "

Malc

Quote,  I'd sure buy it if i wanted a replacement .. just needs new carpets

\

if I were in the market I would not touch it until it had a new MOT, the current one finishes next month, what does seller know that stopped him getting a new MOT and then putting it up for sale, no one should forget that numerous LS400 parts are quite expensive.

I note it has 110.000miles, the last MOT (11 months ago it had 110,3003 miles

• Like 1

Looks like a reasonable punt for anyone who knows their 400's and has checked out the usual fail points. In my other life I buy and sell classic guitars and 1500 quid wouldn't get half of a Les Paul :yes:. Remedial work is a lot less expensive in my trade though! If I'd seen this up when I was recently looking to get back into the LS world I'd have given it some serious attention. 

I was sorely tempted and if the elgrand id imported hadnt turned up when it did i may have even bought it. Quite glad it wasnt a pale green mk4 or i think i may ne getting divorced 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, dendonc said:

if I were in the market I would not touch it until it had a new MOT, the current one finishes next month, what does seller know that stopped him getting a new MOT and then putting it up for sale

...........  he's happy to put a new MOT on it he says :blink:

Malc

Another white one here for under a Thou.  Not had an MOT since 2016 and the leaves in the air duct tray suggests its been outside standing.  (Why wouldn't  a person at least clean them out before taking a photo - beats me?)

Mileage is a bit puzzling per history.

Quite near to me , well if I travel by Boat. One Lexus is enough for me!!

Didn't the later model have fog lamps?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/lexus-ls-400-/282380926595?hash=item41bf36fe83:g:McYAAOSwTuJYqZxY

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links