Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Feeling excited!

32 minutes ago, robbyg said:

Off to Hampshire tomorrow to hopefully buy a 2008 ISF. Although I love my LS460 I am missing the fun in driving

will post pictures if purchase goes ahead

cheers

Bob

Good luck with that fella, sleepless night for you then 😳

Big Rat

3 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

Bob

Is this the car if so it looks very nice, minor point all the wheels are in the wrong locations as they are corner specific.

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201703083070233?make=LEXUS&model=IS F&logcode=p

Big Rat

Gear knob seems to be the wrong one?

3 minutes ago, GibletPH said:

Gear knob seems to be the wrong one?

Yes it does don't suppose they are exactly cheap @robby g 

Bob could be a bargaining point as well as getting the wheels swapped round, if originality is important to you that gear knob looks like it's from a BMW.

Big Rat

3 hours ago, robbyg said:

Off to Hampshire tomorrow to hopefully buy a 2008 ISF. Although I love my LS460 I am missing the fun in driving

will post pictures if purchase goes ahead

cheers

Bob

Good luck with the negotiations Bob, looks like it could be a nice one. The dodgy gear knob is a clear negotiation point 😁 lol. 

• Like 1

Thanks Guys

no this isn't the car I will be buying. It has been removed from auto trader now.

it was the silver one with black interior. Approx 83k on the clock.

hopefully it will all go as planned today.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

You spoilt our fun now, only joking good luck with it, Silver one is it no comment from me on that 😏

Big Rat

No comment from me regarding silver either. I've been told that shiny black is best :)

2 minutes ago, Mark6pot said:

Silver is the way to go, colour makes car look sophisticated and rather butch at same time.

Don't do it, there are some silver bashing members on here :wink3:

@Big Rat is the silver back silver defender, and even he has stopped mentioning the word 'silver'.

7 minutes ago, Mark6pot said:

Silver is the way to go, colour makes car look sophisticated and rather butch at same time.

@Mark6pot The cheque is in the post matey, you can spot it by the envelope only one I could find 😂

🐀IMG_2497.JPG

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Mark6pot said:

Brilliant, guys at work here wondering why I'm having a fit in the lorry.

Can't stop laughing.

That was a blind sider out of nowhere.

@Mark6pot 

Matey I'm working as well building sites are a nightmare one blokes latch on to these things took my boots off the other day to go into a 'clean ' house just finished flooring.

Took my boots off came back and look what the B....... had done 😂

🐀

IMG_2498.JPG

ok guys.....brought car and its being delivered next Tuesday.

Here are some pictures.

Also is it worth replacing air intake and filter. I see K & N is a popular choice and not to bad in terms of cost.

Take care

0158fce05b901ab37a6f96d033cccbeca8c71df555.jpg

01a5399832374cc137abb380b62ff64f9ecc582fcc.jpg

• Like 2

Thanks Dav

Paintwork is prestine. Previous owner had projected film fitted to protect stone chips etc. Fell in love with it once taken on the M27 and it hit 4,000 revs!

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links