Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New owner in Norfolk

Upex

Morning all,

Wanted to say hi, as just got a GS450h yesterday, 2006 year, but in fairly good nick despite fairly leggy mileage of 144k. It's my first Lexus, so fingers crossed.

Only drive it home, but already like it. Hopefully I'll soon come to love it.

Any how's, off to read the manuals and sure will be back with plenty of questions for you gurus, first likely being the blooming TPMS 'check system' error, that red exclamation and flashing flat tyre symbol already getting on my nerves. But I'll have a search before asking away :yes:

Cheers all, Upex

• Like 1

Welcome to the forum. I recently purchased a GS 450H and it's a great car. Enjoy.

Warnings from the TPMS (tyre pressure monitor system) on older vehicles aren't unusual. I had a couple of leaky valves (spray the valves with bubbly water to check for leaks) that settled after nipping up the valves with a deep 11mm socket.

• Like 1

Roy, yes, was private and half the price of a deal car with not that less miles, so it's to the moon I go!

Far quite, I'll check that out, thanks. Love it so far, just a few niggles to fix and things to confirm etc, but so far so good.

• Like 1

From your avatar you have the colour car that I was searching for.

I've had mine almost 2 months now and I'm still learning new things about the car.  

Fire away with any queries, there are plenty of helpful folks around here.

• Like 1

Welcome Robert.

I've had mine 19 months and am still learning. The manual is not always clear but the help on this forum is. Just ask.

John (coming up to halfway to moon.)

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links