Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Possible NX Customer- Queries

Hi

Moving on from IS300h to NX :)

Just wondering if people recommend buying the NX privately instead of the dealer? Not any for sale on Autotrader..

Also, what version is recommended? The sports model is attracting me more than others..

Thanks

F-Sport with upgraded Nav. Worth the upgrade over the Luxury in my opinion: I think it looks better, and the LED headlights are just brilliant.

As you'll see from a thread elsewhere, I've gone with DanD - F-Sport with premium nav. I gather you *can* order a Luxury with premium nav but in the end I wanted the auto-tailgate among other things and agreed on the looks!

F-Sport for me, don't think the NX looks right in Luxury trim

The aggressive front end, triple LED headlights, better handling, auto tailgate and the sports seats are well worth it over the Luxury

I plumped for an approved used Luxury. Tried an F-Sport and thought the ride was harsher and a little over-damped compared to a Luxury or Sport. Nearly went for a brand new Sport but decided on the Luxury because I wanted leather electric seats and because I was moving out of an IS200t Sport and didn't necessarily want the same trim level. The Sport looks nice with its black wheels and black mirror caps though

On ‎17‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 8:27 PM, paulrnx said:

I plumped for an approved used Luxury. Tried an F-Sport and thought the ride was harsher and a little over-damped compared to a Luxury or Sport. Nearly went for a brand new Sport but decided on the Luxury because I wanted leather electric seats and because I was moving out of an IS200t Sport and didn't necessarily want the same trim level. The Sport looks nice with its black wheels and black mirror caps though

Did not get tempted by a NX 200T then?

On 20 March 2017 at 2:48 PM, DanD said:

Did not get tempted by a NX 200T then?

No, I think the 200t engine and gearbox is not that great a combination. Also my NX is a company car so hybrid for tax reasons