Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Boring... boot liner

Might get an award for most boring topic ever.

I want a genuine Lexus boot liner for my IS F so bought one from Lexus Bristol eBay store after they assured me it would fit. It has arrived and it doesn't... no problem as I'll send it back. I'd rather supply them with the correct part number rather than getting another incorrect one sent though. 

Anyone on here got a genuine Lexus boot liner for their IS F and if so, what is the product number please?

For reference, I have:

P LPZ434-1301-PJ

Thanks

59 minutes ago, ollie isf said:

Might get an award for most boring topic ever.

I want a genuine Lexus boot liner for my IS F so bought one from Lexus Bristol ebay store after they assured me it would fit. It has arrived and it doesn't... no problem as I'll send it back. I'd rather supply them with the correct part number rather than getting another incorrect one sent though. 

Anyone on here got a genuine Lexus boot liner for their IS F and if so, what is the product number please?

For reference, I have:

P LPZ434-1301-PJ

Thanks

Ollie do you mean the rubber one if so I'll nip outside now for you.

🐀

5 minutes ago, ollie isf said:

I do indeed. That would be brilliant. Thanks!

Ollie

Took mine out supplied new by Lexus Sheffield so I was there when they put it in, I know this is a rubbish photo does it look like yours as there are no part numbers on top or underneath 🙄IMG_2505.JPG

1 minute ago, emjay82 said:

http://m.ebay.com/itm/281220013271?_trksid=p2349526.m2548.l4275&_mwBanner=1

Should be the same as the IS250. Part number on the listing is PZ434-C0301-PJ

@emjay82 That's different from the one they supplied him, I saw that eBay one but the number is different from the Lexus Portal as well 🙄

Big Rat

11 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

Ollie

Took mine out supplied new by Lexus Sheffield so I was there when they put it in, I know this is a rubbish photo does it look like yours as there are no part numbers on top or underneath 🙄IMG_2505.JPG

The part number for mine is on the side facing up, closest to where the back seats are. Ie at the back of the boot. I've taken photos and attach below.

Thanks for going outside to check for me... virtual pint of Guinness for you!

20170313_194448.jpg

20170313_194421.jpg

The problem I am having is that all the photos on the Lexus Bristol eBay store are of the same boot liner for different models so it's impossible to tell.

I have gone via lexus accessories and it throws out different part numbers. So I feel the best solution is to get a part number off someone with a genuine liner actually in their boot. 

Cheers for the help so far.

14 minutes ago, ollie isf said:

The problem I am having is that all the photos on the Lexus Bristol ebay store are of the same boot liner for different models so it's impossible to tell.

I have gone via lexus accessories and it throws out different part numbers. So I feel the best solution is to get a part number off someone with a genuine liner actually in their boot. 

Cheers for the help so far.

What a pain nothing on mine at all probably a copy of an original Lexus copy copied from an original 😂😂😂

🐁

18 hours ago, Rusty Crobar said:

I like that, not sure about the price though 😯

18 hours ago, Rusty Crobar said:

I like that, not sure about the price though 😯

I'd soon mess that up with blocks, sand , cement , scaffolding and so on 😂

Big Rat

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links