Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

First long trip

Had my first decent length journey in the NX, have to say I love the car - really is an amazing piece of kit, yes it has its faults (basically the infotainment) but other than that the car is superb.

It has reminded me just how much I love listening to music, the ML speaker setup is astounding, best I have heard in a car and it was more like sitting in a stadium for the journey.

Gadgets all over the place, finding the BSM very nice the HUD brilliant and the LED lights wonderfully bright.

Got 45 mpg on a mixture of cross country roads, motorway and city and I reckon if you really tried hard then 48+ would be possible (although you would have to travel around 50-60)

All in all, very happy with the car!

• Like 2

I'm looking forward to taking my car to Scotland for a week over Easter. Will be interesting to see how the economy shapes up with plenty of long steep hills to climb. Also wondering if I'll still be as comfortable after 8 hours in the car as I am after 1 1/2 hours. I haven't seen 45mpg yet but I am seeing most journeys now at 40mpg or just over. I do like the cornering lamps too at night. Sounds a bit gimmicky but turning at slow speeds you really do notice how well they work. Don't have HUD on mine but I've driven a Jaguar XF with HUD and I was impressed. Happy with mine too