Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

CT200h OWNER HERE

Finzky

Hi all, after long way full with rock bottoms I decided to buy new car and get rid of all "unexpected mothly" service cost issues which you facing when running 10 years old cars. 

In 2016 July I become a happy owner of nearly brand new Lexus CT200h Advance plus with 5k miles on clock (showroom car) + I took all possible extra insurances to cover myself in case of bad luck.

After 8 moths driving this car, I really fell in love with it and with Lexus brand generally, because had a chance to drive different models as well. Unfortunately I`ts like a drug, when you get small bit of Lexus you want more extras, bigger car, bigger engine, but it has to be Lexus...

So now I`m joining lexus club and hope I will find interesting info for me and maybe at some point will pop down to any of the Lexus Uk meetings to meet new people.

BIG CHEERS TO EVERY LEXUS OWENER/LOVER AND ALL PEEPS AT FORUM!

lex.jpg

• Like 1

On 14/03/2017 at 3:36 PM, Finzky said:

Hi all, after long way full with rock bottoms I decided to buy new car and get rid of all "unexpected mothly" service cost issues which you facing when running 10 years old cars. 

In 2016 July I become a happy owner of nearly brand new Lexus CT200h Advance plus with 5k miles on clock (showroom car) + I took all possible extra insurances to cover myself in case of bad luck.

After 8 moths driving this car, I really fell in love with it and with Lexus brand generally, because had a chance to drive different models as well. Unfortunately I`ts like a drug, when you get small bit of Lexus you want more extras, bigger car, bigger engine, but it has to be Lexus...

So now I`m joining lexus club and hope I will find interesting info for me and maybe at some point will pop down to any of the Lexus Uk meetings to meet new people.

BIG CHEERS TO EVERY LEXUS OWENER/LOVER AND ALL PEEPS AT FORUM!

lex.jpg

Real nice, I have heard several people say the same about the CT too! am looking for one for my wife - welcome aboard!! 

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links