Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Cannock meet this saturday.

Nice little meet today. Pleasure to meet some of you and put faces to names.
I think there were 7 F's in total? A new record!:yahoo: Hope everyone gets home safe. Enjoy the photo's...

DSC_0252.jpg

DSC_0253.jpg

DSC_0258.jpg

DSC_0260.jpg

DSC_0261.jpg

DSC_0264.jpg

DSC_0265.jpg

DSC_0266.jpg

DSC_0268.jpg

DSC_0269.jpg

DSC_0270.jpg

DSC_0271.jpg

DSC_0272.jpg

DSC_0273.jpg

• Like 10

Thanks for a great afternoon, some really classy cars in attendance.  Thought I'd throw in some colour to an otherwise quite monochrome line-up:yahoo:

Good to put some faces to forum names, not sure how many I will be able to recall ....

Roll on the warmer weather and more GTGs :yes:

• Like 3

Great day out enjoyed meeting you all, good to see so many different models, well worth the journey up.

Id like to make some personal awards of the day :)

. @Dinho Car with best sound system I've heard since I really don't know when !

. @Warrington guy Now that 'F' looked good sounded good, I wasn't  the only jealous one 😂

. Oh I realise now that Silver isn't the only colour, except @Toothy that car is exceptional matey the fact it's Silver has no bearing 😏

. @Tom24 For coming up with the worst excuse for not coming to Wales next month, 2 weeks on a beach in Cyprus instead, I ask you 🙄

Big Rat

3 hours ago, Toothy said:

Nice little meet today. Pleasure to meet some of you and put faces to names.
I think there were 7 F's in total? A new record!:yahoo: Hope everyone gets home safe. Enjoy the photo's...

DSC_0252.jpg

DSC_0253.jpg

DSC_0258.jpg

DSC_0260.jpg

DSC_0261.jpg

DSC_0264.jpg

DSC_0265.jpg

DSC_0266.jpg

DSC_0268.jpg

DSC_0269.jpg

DSC_0270.jpg

DSC_0271.jpg

DSC_0272.jpg

DSC_0273.jpg

@Stazza80

Ben don't think it was any of us fella, sounds like you may have found another, if you see him again chase him down and get him to join 👍

Big Rat

I think @Tom24 is serious considering swapping his two weeks for a day and night in Mid-Wales. The weather will probably be similar :cool:, beaches are to die for and there's so much to do for kids .....  https://www.dayoutwiththekids.co.uk/things-to-do/mid-wales/ceredigion/aberystwyth/sports-and-activities . No brainer really :laugh:

•  
  • Like 3

Not sure the wife would buy that haha! She's looking forward to 2 weeks of cocktails by the pool.

I can't say I blame her as she found out she was pregnant 2 weeks before our honeymoon in Jamaica, she was eating for 2 whilst I was drinking for 2 😉

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, emjay82 said:

I think @Tom24 is serious considering swapping his two weeks for a day and night in Mid-Wales. The weather will probably be similar :cool:, beaches are to die for and there's so much to do for kids .....  https://www.dayoutwiththekids.co.uk/things-to-do/mid-wales/ceredigion/aberystwyth/sports-and-activities . No brainer really :laugh:

•  
  •  

@emjay82 Couldn't agree more I mean sat on a plane with a load of screaming  kids calls for the appropriate action by the crew 😂

Big RatIMG_2525.JPG

• Like 2

Hi guys Just like to thank everyone that turned up today . This was my first Lexus meet , wot a great bunch of guys . Every car on display today was amazing. Proud to be a Lexus owner . Oh Tom that number plate is brilliant. 

IMG_0761.JPG

IMG_0762.JPG

IMG_0763.JPG

IMG_0765.JPG

IMG_0766.JPG

IMG_0767.JPG

IMG_0768.JPG

IMG_0769.JPG

IMG_0770.JPG

IMG_0771.JPG

• Like 6

Today I want to thank everyone who came and made this meet a success. It was a pleasure meeting you all and you exceptional cars. I hope we can have another meet during the warmer weather in a few months time.

PS I have a few photo's I will be uploading most likely within the next few days.

Dinho

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Dinho said:

Today I want to thank everyone who came and made this meet a success. It was a pleasure meeting you all and you exceptional cars. I hope we can have another meet during the warmer weather in a few months time.

PS I have a few photo's I will be uploading most likely within the next few days.

Dinho

Well done fella, see you again some time.

Big Rat 

Great to meet everyone and their cars. A couple of pics to demonstrate the scale of the meet. I deliberately stood back to avoid having to blur out so many number plates.

86058.jpg86060.jpg

So many lovely Fs in one place and no reports of mechanical failure or major problems. I do like the look of the RC but it's becoming harder to resist the lure of the ISF. 

If this had been a BMW/Audi/Merc meet there would be tales of limp mode and gearbox failure, cracked alloys, electronic issues, burning oil, etc, etc but not a bit of it. How many other high performance cars can deliver the same level of reliability?

• Like 2

Some great photos there. The rcf by far the best looking car on display. 

Bit disappointed with the is-f apart from the tail pipes it looks like a regular is.

At least the m3/c63 actually looks like a muscle car.

1 hour ago, Rebecca said:

Some great photos there. The rcf by far the best looking car on display. 

Bit disappointed with the is-f apart from the tail pipes it looks like a regular is.

At least the m3/c63 actually looks like a muscle car.

ISF's are beauties, looks don't matter too much once the foot is down on the acceleration pedal :)