Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Change over

Hi all

im just about to take the plunge and change my rx450h for a new is300h 😳 Any comments good or bad?  I'm testing th is on Friday and unless it's horrid I'll be doing the deal.  I don't really need the 4x4 size now so this seemed like a good option, I hope I'm not disappointed after th rx 😱

ill let you know how I get on 

All that I can say Graham is that I absolutely love everything about my car.  There is nothing that I don't like about it except for the disappointment of one or two omissions that I had on my IS250.  Items such as only one reversing light and one rear fog light. no rear blind, and no windshield de-icer.

I think that you will love the 300h, so take it for a long run and enjoy.

If you're changing just for the size, Id say don't bother.

I have both parked in my garage and the IS is marginally smaller. The problem I do have with the IS is it sits relatively low and has low profile tyres so you have to be extremely careful when parking or mounting kerbs etc or you'll need wheel refurbishments pretty soon

Also, the RX is quieter and the engine is more refined. On the other hand, the IS rides and handles better. 

Id say the interior quality of the RX is superior to the IS even though its an older vehicle! 

Love my IS300h F Sport.. I came from owning  2 Mercedes in the past 2 years ( A C Class 220 AMG Sport and an E250  AMG Sport Cabriolet) . Lexus is streets ahead on comfort, refinement and build quality. I have done 11,000 miles since 31st October last year and this week have done in excess of 500 comfortable business miles. The only issue I've had was yesterday when the key fob Battery needed replacing :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links