Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Another new owner

Great choice sir. You will not regret it, you may regret speaking to one or two other members on here but never mind, they will be along shortly.......

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mark G said:

Great choice sir. You will not regret it, you may regret speaking to one or two other members on here but never mind, they will be along shortly.......

😭🐀

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Dave400SE said:

2 sleeps to go until I become the next new owner, of this.....thanks in advance to Paul for his time (and jet washing skills)

20170316_153746-2.jpg

White or Silver were my choices but as there was no white at the time had to be Silver. But white would have got the nod if there was one.

Very nice motor.

2 minutes ago, Mark6pot said:

White or Silver were my choices but as there was no white at the time had to be Silver. But white would have got the nod if there was one.

Very nice motor.

No no no Silver got the nod.

Oh crap I feel as though I've back stabbed my Silver motor now.

There wasn't anything in it really.

I feel terrible. Lol

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mark6pot said:

No no no Silver got the nod.

Oh crap I feel as though I've back stabbed my Silver motor now.

There wasn't anything in it really.

I feel terrible. Lol

Don't you worry about a thing fella it's the right car just think you could have bought one of these 😂 @Mark6pot

• Like 2

Oops, that's a surprisingly short action film with most of the footage covering the Beemer bleed and recovery. 

Oh and the Beemer sneaked a jump start and the IS-F still trounced it :yahoo:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Mark G said:

Oi - you talking about me!!!! ;)

@Dave400SE (for me) white is the best colour. Looks amazing.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Warrington guy said:

Hi mate . Lovely car and great colour choice. .big rat might have something to say about the colour. Lol. What part of Cheshire ? 

Little place called Marple Bridge on the border of Cheshire, Derbyshire and High Peak. 

We're only 10 mins from the Snake Pass, Woodhead and other lovely driving roads like this

http://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/topic.asp?h=0&f=203&t=1636221 

I remember meeting Anthony Valentine (now sadly passed away 2015) who was in a broken down black Porsche 911 over the Snake Pass. I had a Mazda RX7 which was one of a LTD edition of fifty breathed on by TWR, we squeezed my wife in the back of the RX7 so Mr Valentine could get in the car and took him to a garage I don't remember where but they were happy to help him. Whole finding a garage we chatted and he said it was by far the worst car he had ever bought. He loved the look of the car and when it was running but this car had given him nothing but grief. Amazing who and where you meet some people.

• Like 1

Thats my old car.. i can tell from the rear windscreen spoiler i put on... its a beauty mate. Also it has a black vinyl wrap on back diffuser section. And silver vinyl steering inserts.

• Like 1