Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

After about a year I've got my Celsior back.

It stayed local and I told the guy who bought it last year to give me a shout when he wanted to sell again.

That 'shout' came today :)

I spent a lot of cash and hours on this car and really happy to have it back.

ls400d.jpg

• Like 9

You are one extremely lucky boy Rudy (as indeed are all members of this Forum).

Most people currently on this Planet do not have the opportunity to have one bite of the cherry and you have at least two !

99.9999% of people who have ever lived on this Planet have never owned a car.

99.9999% of people who have ever lived on this Planet have never lived to be your age (whatever that is)

99.9999% of people who have lived on this Planet  have never been as Rich as you (however Rich you are )

Just dwell for a few moments and ponder what I have said, as I pondered many years ago and  you/we should thank our lucky stars for the pleasures we have been privileged to experience.

I wish you well with the Celsior and look forward to your continuing contributions informing us of the pleasures she provides.

Regards

John 

• Like 4

I am not normally a lover of aftermarket wheels but they do suit the colour of the car. Great stuff, you must have missed her over the year.

• Like 1

I suppose he sold it back to you coz he couldn't cope with the 4 ltr power in those congested roads we see ......  parking and traffic jams were probably the main issue :yahoo:

Malc

• Like 1

On 17/03/2017 at 8:00 PM, Ruud said:

After about a year I've got my Celsior back.

It stayed local and I told the guy who bought it last year to give me a shout when he wanted to sell again.

That 'shout' came today :)

I spent a lot of cash and hours on this car and really happy to have it back.

ls400d.jpg

Lovely photo and backdrop. Where was it taken may I ask?

15 hours ago, Malc said:

I'll hazard a guess it's Argyllshire :wink3:

Malc

Picture taken at Rannoch Moor, Highlands Malc :)

14 hours ago, Coxy said:

Any interior pics? Love the interior of these.

Interior isn't quite standard, well the dash isn't

I fitted a double din app unit and had to buy a climate control unit from Japan as the Celsior nav unit wasn't working. Then fitted a new amp to run the sub in the parcel shelf. The original sub didn't sound too well with the new amp so I fitted a Kicker Comp sub instead :)

ls400e.JPG

• Like 2

I love my Lexus but the Goddess is in a completely different league; have you got the rest of the car Chris?  In my opinion the best car ever made; it has everything style, comfort, innovation.  A time when car makers didn't follow the pack. 

My top 3 which you might find bizarre are DS23, Alvis TD21 and 2CV!  Although I do have a penchant for Triumph Herald/Vitesse convertibles, Karmann Ghias, SAAB  93, 95, 96, Volvo amazon etc!  Maybe one day one of that list will sit next to the RX on the drive.

Sorry to go off topic guys but just couldn't stop myself once I saw the words DS23:-)

1 hour ago, Glover said:

Gulp!  I last looked at prices about a year ago; can't believe how much they've increased.  Better than buying gold!

A member on a Mercedes website has just sold his XM(Maserati)  for £38k  !

Regards

John

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

............ plenty of those in Scotland, very expensive ?  surprised Belgium has spare shepherds but hey get in there before Brexit prevents you getting your own personal migrant with those skills .....  just how many sheep do you have in your flock to " shepherd "  ? ...........  hehehehehe :yahoo:

( sorry, couldn't resist it ! )

Malc