Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus Customer portal is back up - MyLexus

and it's a bit different,  integrated within the main Lexus website.

Biggest issue I can see so far is it requires you to verify ownership of the vehicle by quoting some info from the V5.  For those with lease/company vehicle without access to the V5, that will prove difficult........

on the up side, once you've done that you should then be able to see the full service history of the car - provided the dealer has updated it!

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Steve44 said:

and it's a bit different,  integrated within the main Lexus website.

Biggest issue I can see so far is it requires you to verify ownership of the vehicle by quoting some info from the V5.  For those with lease/company vehicle without access to the V5, that will prove difficult........

on the up side, once you've done that you should then be able to see the full service history of the car - provided the dealer has updated it!

Service history online would be a good leap for Lexus buyers . Does anyone know whether this is available from other manufacturers or is it a Lexus first.

1 hour ago, Fatts said:

Service history online would be a good leap for Lexus buyers . Does anyone know whether this is available from other manufacturers or is it a Lexus first.

I think Audi offer it through MyAudi

On a side note, it seems pretty good. 

Ive added both my cars - shows PDI dates, inspection dates, everything that's been changed, warranty work etc etc

• Like 1

Tried the app. First thing it wants to scan the barcode on the VIN, but no barcode on my VIN. Tried typing the VIN in (!), but not recognised. App deleted.

Had more success with the web site, after registering and finally working out how to log in could not find my car under its current reg number, however did under its first reg number.

Great, now I can see the service history, and that it had a dent in the roof repaired and a slow puncture repaired before I bought it that I did not know about.

I suppose the fact I only found out by looking at the history means it must have been repaired well.

Perhaps next time I will buy brand new rather than an ex demonstrator as I don't think I got a better deal anyway.

Car is great but the dealer I got it from are a load of money grabbing ........

Hi Steve44,

Glad to hear that you were able to verify the the vehicle on the new portal.  I have my V5 and I have tried entering the vehicle version codes form the V5 but none of them are recognised.  The guide on the portal does not show the V5 variant codes set out like my V5.  

Can anybody help with just what code is required by the portal?

It's about as clear as mud what is required. It's the first part of the vehicle code only - not the last part as appears to be indicated.

Where it says everything before the * (asterisk) , it actually means before the hyphen.

• Like 1

MartinF perhaps you are doing something wrong I find it easy to set up once you have your V5 handy. Try giving it a second go because once set up you will be amazed the at features available through the Connected Services. See below I was able to get Street view, info about local petrol stations and their pump prices and location map. Weather information and many other features. I really think it is a great system once you know how to work it. Good luck.

IMG_2623.JPG

IMG_2615.JPG

IMG_2619.JPG

IMG_2627.JPG

IMG_2633.JPG

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I have been able to register my car (MyLexus), but now it is asking me to register my car system. However, my system does not have connected services so I can't register it. So I am confused why there is not an option for my car system so I can at least get it to stop asking. I also can't find the so called eStore section. Also upon checking my car I also noticed that my SatNav says last update was 2015! Is this really the case for a 2017 car? I have a Lexus IS300h Advance.

21 minutes ago, lovejoy said:

I have been able to register my car (MyLexus), but now it is asking me to register my car system. However, my system does not have connected services so I can't register it. So I am confused why there is not an option for my car system so I can at least get it to stop asking. I also can't find the so called eStore section. Also upon checking my car I also noticed that my SatNav says last update was 2015! Is this really the case for a 2017 car? I have a Lexus IS300h Advance.

Lovejoy usually a 2017 car would have been built in Japan around Oct -Nov 2016 and shipped over here such Car will have the latest Nav software at the time of assembly.

The new portal is meant for all Lexus customers irrespective of the age of car, if you continue to have difficulty registering, I think the quickest way to get this resolved is to contact Lexus UK customer service or if you are on Facebook you could write to them via this link. https://www.facebook.com/LexusUK/.

They would probably suggest a trip to your local dealership where am sure someone would help you with the set up. Hope you're enjoying the car though post some pics later.Regards

1 minute ago, Fatts said:

Lovejoy usually a 2017 car would have been built in Japan around Oct -Nov 2016 and shipped over here such Car will have the latest Nav software at the time of assembly.

The new portal is meant for all Lexus customers irrespective of the age of car, if you continue to have difficulty registering, I think the quickest way to get this resolved is to contact Lexus UK customer service or if you are on Facebook you could write to them via this link. https://www.facebook.com/LexusUK/.

They would probably suggest a trip to your local dealership where am sure someone would help you with the set up. Regards

Thanks Fatts, I picked up the car on Friday. I never asked about map updates stupidly assuming it would be included for the first 3 years which may not be the case. It does seem like their site is buggy with constant error messages. What is strange is they only allow me to pick from 3 premium satnav systems, my system is the Lexus Navigation 15CY which I found out from here http://www.lexus-mapupdates.eu/Shop/Index  and isn't listed.  I'll give their facebook a try.

1 hour ago, lovejoy said:

Thanks Fatts, I picked up the car on Friday. I never asked about map updates stupidly assuming it would be included for the first 3 years which may not be the case. It does seem like their site is buggy with constant error messages. What is strange is they only allow me to pick from 3 premium satnav systems, my system is the Lexus Navigation 15CY which I found out from here http://www.lexus-mapupdates.eu/Shop/Index  and isn't listed.  I'll give their facebook a try.

Standard Nav (not premium nav) can only be updated via the dealer. 

From their website FAQ

"The road network is constantly changing. This is why Toyota/Lexus maps are updated. This happens on average once a year; With a new map release you can be assured that you have the latest information available for your navigation system, providing you with a better travel experience whether you go out on business or leisure."

http://www.lexus-mapupdates.eu/FAQ/Index

My maps date is mid 2016. Car was built Jan/Feb 2017 with the new Premium Nav.

maps date will always be at least a year out of date due to the time it takes to ratify and update the solution.