Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Leaving Lexus, thanks for the mileage - Need Service Manual?

The dreaded moment has come. I'm changing my car. The Lexy is still running fine, after 16 years and 157k kms, but I have to change it for fiscal reasons (and I'm gonna drive a Toyota Hilux for the next few years...)

Just wanted to thank everyone here at LOC UK. Whenever in need I've always found good advice.

As mentioned, I now have this cd that I bought back in the day on the bay, labeled "SERVICE MANUAL". It contains a bunch of pdf's with lots of useful information regarding the 2001 RX model (though I believe most of it would apply to all early models). For instance, I used it lately to pinpoint a problem with the AC, thanks to the diagnostic blinking codes of the unit.

I'd thought about leaving it in the car for the next owner, but I guess that the dealer would remove it, so I'm offering it to you guys as a way to say thank you and goodbye.

This will be absolutely free of charge: the first one to send me an address (via PM), will receive the cd via ordinary mail. Please notice that I'm due to deliver the car next week, and if I don't get any news form the forum, I'll leave the cd in the car.

Once again, thanks everybody. Enjoy your cars and have safe trips!

• Like 1