Hi all.

I've been away from the owners club for a little while, after selling my beloved is200 against my will, I couldn't face the pain and jealousy :)

I've just pulled the trigger on a low mileage 2007 RX400h, I've got my eyes on a dog guard (part number PZ483K212000) but I'm struggling to find the other accessory which splits the bootspace down the middle. I'd like to keep the dog seperate from the rest of the luggage (mainly the weekly food shop!)

I can find the equivalent part for a 450 and the NX. I'm hoping such an accessory was available for the 400 also. Can anyone confirm such a thing exists, photos or a part number would be even better.

It won't be an is200 but if I can keep my dog safe and travel from place to place in reliable Japanese luxury it's the next best thing :)

Many thanks

Andrew 

So after further research and finding the parts sticky at the top of the forum, it turns out that  PZ483K212000 is not the correct part for the 400h.

I need the following, my local dealer has GBNGA-4G146-01 at a price which is not beyond criminal. I just need to try and find used or old stock for the divider. I'm not fussed on colour but would prefer black. Obviously I need to get the divider before the guard as if I can't get a divider I'll have to go for a third-party system (which I'd prefer not to). My other option is having something modified to fit.

Back in my IS days, someone found some mats for me in a warehouse in NL. Here's hoping! I've got an eBay search setup but if anyone has any contacts, I would be very grateful.

Thanks

Andrew

Dog Guard (Ivory)......................................................GBNGA-4G146-05

Divider (Ivory)............................................................GBNGA-4G147-05

Dog guard (Black)......................................................GBNGA-4G146-01

Divider (Black)............................................................GBNGA-4G147-01

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By First_Lexus
      I had the genuine Lexus side protectors fitted on Friday, painted to match the car. I can't decide whether I like them or not. Part of me likes the fact that they break up the rather 'slab-sided' looks. The other part of me thinks they spoil the overall design and they aren't in line with the looks the designers intended! 
      Regardless, the car is parked in a work car park every day, so these are an essential to try and avoid damage. I can't see that any other members have these - thoughts? 

• By Ritzdog
      Morning all, just joined the forum. I'm currently looking to replace my trusted old Astra and i really, REALLY like the look of the RX400h. I'm looking at around 2006-2008 model with a budget of around 7k. I like the style of it for one, and the fact that the tax and insurance is only about £30 more a year than my Astra (for a WHOLE lot more car)
      I've been doing my research and reading through all the posts on here on what to look out for (thanks in advance)
      I got plenty to time to l look too so i'm hoping to find a real gem, ideal would be <100k miles,  dark color, dark interior (not really a tan or beige person), no woodpack, SAT NAV/reverse camera and cherry on top would be monitors in the headrests for the kiddies but not essential
      Wish me luck and I hope to be on here shortly showing off my new wheels

• By Mouldikh
      Hi all, had my gold 2004 sc430 now for 3 months. What a great car. I love the fact that it is rarely seen on the roads and is a real head turner especially with the top down. I have suffered from excessive  battery drain which I see is a common problem but will investigate and see if improvements can be made. After a weeks holiday in Wales I returned home to find that one of the front reflectors had fallen off. I have searched eBay, etc to find a replacement but have failed. Can anyone help me out?
      Thanks, Keith

• By Bowserman
      Hi All,
      New member looking to buy a RX400h. This will be our second car as we have a new car in the household so will be mainly used at weekends. I work away from home as a truck driver, so a 19 mile journey on a Monday and the same on a Friday, plus a little weekend use and thats it. No other reason than the fact I fancy one, having owned a Jap car before (Subaru Outback 3.0) which I now regret selling. Currently driving a Golf 1.9 diesel auto which still works well and owes me nothing. We have previously owned a Prius which we bought new and was a great car. Also my friend has had two Prius's as taxis and put 240,000 miles on the 07 1.5 model with no issues other than servicing, the other Prius plus running for 160,000 before he traded it.
      Have seen a cheap RX400h with 119,000 in N Ireland which has a buy it now of £4k, has had the belt done at Lexus at 102k but they never done the waterpump according to the invoice. The history has a few gaps with the current owner doing the last two himself. Also the issue of getting there then getting the car back is a bit of a pain too.

Any thoughts anyone?
    • By RobinGBrown
      I'm trying to find the fusebox on my 2008 RX400H and going by the diagrams I've seen online it should be somewhere under/behind the glovebox. However there's a large plastic panel there to prevent the passengers feet getting up into the gubbins and I can't see how to remove it.
      There don't seem to be any screws so I'm assuming it simply latches into place but I've tried various ways to tug it open and it doesn't seem to want to open with gentle force and I'm worried about breaking it if I apply too much force.
      How do you remove the panel or access the interior fusebox in a 2008 RX400H? Preferably with a picture!