• Save Up To 15% On Your Lexus Insurance!
      Save Up To 15% On Your Lexus Insurance!
    • Massive Choice on Lexus Parts
      Massive Choice on Lexus Parts
    • 1000's of Lexus For Sale
      1000's of Lexus For Sale
    • Get Your Club Gear
      Get Your Club Gear
    • Join Gold & Save!
      Join Gold & Save!

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Dinho

LOC Meet Cannock

1 post in this topic

2 people like this

• Similar Content

• By Baz rcf
      I bought a  rand new rcf direct from dealer for £47k in July 16 (33 miles on clock) , they got me a deal , not sure what it was but there was 3 new ones available at this price from stock in England .
      i bought an azure blue and I have to say it is a fine piece of kit , sounds superb , handles really sharp and interior and technology is second to None , I don't get all these bad reviews!!
      anyway a two year old and a new baby forced my hand and the coupe was hard to get them in and out of and I traded in against a 2014 E63 5.5 twin turbo . I couldn't believe the difference! total dog of a car that tries to kill you every day! Can't get the power down , fells like it's moving in the corners , basic inside, no kit worth talking about that you wouldn't find on a insignia or equivalent  and there is nothing about these motors that sets you aside or stands out from an E350d for example , unless your a petrol head or a Mercedes man you wouldn't telly eh difference apart from the v8 bi turbo stamp on the front wings.
      so today I finally got sick of it and went and. Ought my exact same car back from the dealer , I took it back of him for £45k still with only 6k miles , he liked it that much he drove it himself .
      its a beautiful motor that stands out , is powerful , and I just love it .
      i would recommend to anyone and I've had all sorts of performance cars through the last few years .
      RCF is a true v8 driving machine and don't listen to anyone day otherwise !! Go get one !
    • By asypeer
      Hi All,
      this is my 1st post in this forum, Sorry for any future typos (I'm not from the UK, from Israel)
      My dad owns a IS250, 2008 model. 
      His main headlight has a crack (UK drivers side) - see the attached picture.
      I've done some reading and I understood that its impossible to buy only the len - bummer but we'll survive this..
      the whole assembly here is around 500 GBP, I found on ebay UK a used headlight but I also noticed that this model has 2 sub-models (according to OSRAM's catalog)
      1. a model with Xenon headlights
      2. a model with halogen headlights

I'm not sure if this part:
      http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/272574713608

will fit (the seller is a wrecker and I'm not sure he can provide me this info)
      assuming I'm buying the wrong model, will it be possible to transfer all the wiring from my broken headlight to this or they are completely different in terms of reflectors / lens etc and I will just have a useless piece of plastic..

thanks ahead!

Assaf

• By Vlad B.
      Good afternoon Lexus Owners,

I am facing problems with my Lexus IS250 (2006MY) and I was wandering if any of you will be able to help me. Since nobody so far was able to give me a guide.
      The problem is that when I am trying to unlock my car (by using the fob or the key less entry feature) only the driver door is unlocking. 
      I am aware of the feature were it can be set up in a certain way but I have done it and re-done it without any success, hence I do believe it is a system fault or something like that.
      Also the car battery and the fobs batteries have been changed wishing for a success.

Thank you in advance.
      Have a nice day.

• By Balthane
      Hi all
      I bought my 2007 Is 250 a few months ago and it came with a 3 month guarantee from the dealer with an option to buy a further 12 month warranty when the 3 month one expires (25/2/17.) Cost is £193
      Car has done 49k,I only do about 5k a year and car has good service history so is it worth buying a further guarantee? I appreciate these are limited and not like a guarantee you would get with a new vehicle.
      All comments and thought would be gratefully receive as always