AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

• Similar Content

• By AB1
      Hi ISF owners,
      I was wondering if anyone with a 7-9 year old ISF has recently had a rolling road BHP test? 
      If yes what was your BHP?
      Was that taken from the crank/flywheel or the wheel/tire?
      Ive just had a new short block replaced along with a complete clean and rebuild (paid for by Lexus under my extended warranty 12k cost!!) after my engine was losing loads of oil but upon having a BHP test I am only getting 365 at the crank which is nearly 55 BHP down on what it should be. However Lexus are telling me that is about right for a 8 year old ISF so Im looking to see what others are getting from a 7-9 year old ISF (standard build - i.e. no enhancements)?
      Thanks
      Aaron
    • By joelfigueira
      Hi all,
      As it’s been forecast for strong winds like an idiot I opened my bonnet to top up with washer fluid! A gust of wind managed to remove the front plastic engine covers along with clips.
      i know the clips are poor however are any people using alternative clips to hold down there engine covers? I know most people have some missing or all of them so wondering what are people are using.
      Have looked on eBay and ones I have seen look like the poor ones I have already.

cheers in advance

Joel
    • By Linas.P
      I thought below is quite good offer, obviously service included is just minor essential, but good way of keeping Dealership service history:
      Not viewing the email properly? Please click here to view in your browser. This email was sent on behalf of Lexus Woodford.
            If your Lexus IS was registered between 1 March 2006 and 28 February 2009 you can take advantage of genuine Lexus servicing on your IS at the incredible price of just £99 at Lexus Woodford.
      We’ll also MOT your IS for the reduced price of just £39*
      Now there is no excuse to have your IS serviced elsewhere. You can have the peace of mind knowing that fully qualifi ed Lexus technicians will be servicing your IS and any parts required will be genuine Lexus parts.
      This offer is only valid until 31st December 2018 and only available to owners of IS models registered between 1 March 2006 and 28 February 2009*
      Please book early by calling our Service Team on 0208 559 7660 or email luke.holland@lexus-woodford.lexus.co.uk
              *£99 Service available on Lexus IS models registered between 1 March 2006 and 28 February 2009. ^£39 MOT offer only available on IS models when taken with the £99 IS Servicing offer. Offers end 31st December 2018.
            This email has been sent to xxx@xxx.com as you have previously opted-in to receive marketing from Lexus Woodford, by either online, visiting a showroom or when purchasing a vehicle. You can easily unsubscribe from our list by clicking here. You will be removed immediately and no more emails will be sent.
    • By mondo35
      Hi guys, i have owened 3 lexus is 200s 
      and I absolutely love them, 
      just recently i thought about having a caravan so i sold the sport and got the is 200 SE 
      I have the tow bar and everything, i want to know how much the standard is 200 weighs.
      as my car and caravan must be 3.5 tonne or under. Now can anybody please tell me how to find this out, i have looked online allready but have had no luck
      thanks in advance for all the replys, 
      much appreciated 
    • By Arqum
      Hello peeps. So my replacement battery i had was a Toyota Optifit which tbh im not happy with. Been 18months and its struggling as the days get colder. I bought a Ctek charger which charged it and it was ok for a day and then when i measured it across the terminals i was only getting 11.8v
      Can someone who has the original factory fitted battery take a pic for me and if they can find out the spec and part number from the battery please?
      Cheers