Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hello Guys, I have done searches both on here and on google, i have the AFS light, i have raised the car up and checked all ball joints and levers and nothing is broken, I have tried to reset the AFS with no luck. anyone have any suggestions. the car has been parked up for awhile and the previous owner says the lights was blinking and it is driving me crazy, if anyone has any ideas please let me know. thank you soo much

7 minutes ago, Ken.K said:

Hello Guys, I have done searches both on here and on google, i have the AFS light, i have raised the car up and checked all ball joints and levers and nothing is broken, I have tried to reset the AFS with no luck. anyone have any suggestions. the car has been parked up for awhile and the previous owner says the lights was blinking and it is driving me crazy, if anyone has any ideas please let me know. thank you soo much

Have a look at this has the car been lowered recently?

nope everything on stock, my mech checked it during Mot and all fine. looked at the video and probably one of the ball joints is stiff like tha guy explained. would have to get it back in the garage and check.