Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Workshop manual for 2002 RX300

Hi chaps. 

My dad has a 2002 RX300, and as he is fairly competent mechanically he likes to do the majority of jobs himself. He has the Haynes manual but it doesn't cover some of the more in-depth stuff. Recently, he bought a workshop manual from emanulonline, but it's so ridiculously complex, firstly to set up, secondly to navigate to the different chapters and thirdly to find the actual files you want/need, as they are numbered files instead of simply being (for example); exhaust, sensors, wiring etc. They say it'll open if you use Internet Explorer, but Explorer is basically defunct now and crashes constantly. Very stupid setup and a waste of money.

Has anyone got a proper Lexus workshop manual on memory stick or PDF format. He wants to either print it out and use it like that, or access them easily on his iPad.

Thanks in advance,

Chris

Depends if your dad needs it in a hurry or not. This guy on the Bay of Fleas is selling a CD but he's in Australia so it may take a while to get here, although I suppose you could ask him to upload it to Dropbox or some other cloud-based storage and you could download it from there.

On 3/21/2017 at 4:15 PM, sorcerer said:

Depends if your dad needs it in a hurry or not. This guy on the Bay of Fleas is selling a CD but he's in Australia so it may take a while to get here, although I suppose you could ask him to upload it to Dropbox or some other cloud-based storage and you could download it from there.

Thanks for that. I've found one online for free that may do. The menus still aren't that well marked, but much better than EManualOnline's crud effort.

Cheers,
Chris

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links