Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Auto fold mirrors help

Hello Allm so far loads of help on this forum when i search but cannot see a definitive answer for this. I have an IS250 SEL fully specced with Memory seats, but i cannot seem to know how to set the the side mirrors to fold when i lock the car. if i manually fold them in and start the car they fold out and i also have a buttong to fold in when in the car for tight spaces etc. my thinking if i have memory seats and the swtich to fold in then it should auto fold when i lock the car or am i missing something here

Auto fold on the pre 2007 facelift is a mod you need to do yourself. You will only have the option of folding in or out by using the button on the drivers door if you don't have the kit - installation of this is quite an easy one. Search the forum for this and you will find a member who is from Australia who can send you the kit.

I must say its well worth doing.

1 hour ago, is200 Newbie said:

Auto fold on the pre 2007 facelift is a mod you need to do yourself.

I though Auto fold was actually 2009 (if not 2010) facelift, not 2007.

Ah cheers guys I read about that kit as well but also read that if you had memory seats you should have auto fold. Thanks guys

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk