Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Well in a strange turn of events I'm still the owner of a very nice LS430.  The buyer had paid me a deposit, but because I wanted the deal to be finalised by this weekend he's cancelled the deal and I've refunded him.  I know I told him there's no hurry but surely expecting things to be sewn up in two weeks wasn't an unreasonable request was it?  Shame really, he was a nice guy but I didn't want it hanging around too long as apart from anything else I would have been tempted to change my mind, and the fact that he couldn't make this weekend meant it would go into a third week. Tell me I'm not being unreasonable here. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, lockeyboy said:

I'm just joking with you

and to be clear if I've offended you I sincerely apologise, life is far too short 

:) That's alright. I don't do offended. :smile:

• Like 1

well there we are, it's providence,  hang on in there  .........  welcome back to LOC, hope you enjoy your car for many years to come .... you know you don't really want to be without it !

Like losing your right arm I'd have thought :yahoo:

Malc

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Malc said:

well there we are, it's providence,  hang on in there  .........  welcome back to LOC, hope you enjoy your car for many years to come .... you know you don't really want to be without it !

Like losing your right arm I'd have thought :yahoo:

Malc

You're not wrong, I wouldn't have sold it if I wasn't trying to be practical, but as being practical seems to have failed I'm back to being impractical! Drove it for the first time in nearly two weeks today, what a fine car, I think it'll have to stay after all!

• Like 2

.......... a while ago i was selling my 1932 Triumph tourer and a prospective purchaser sent me £1000 deposit, his wife went mad, refused to let him have yet another car and he cancelled the deal.  No amount of persuasion could convince him to take a refund of the deposit from me :wallbash:  so I kept it !  and the car too which is in fine fettle and can often be seen around the local roads in Newmarket at the weekends in fine weather :winkiss:

Malc

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links