Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

ISF LSD 2010

A friend of a friend will be selling his 2010 ISF, ultrasonic blue, cream leather with only 30,000 miles, FLSH, recent 6 year service. Has the upgraded LSD. He's going to ask £26,000. Seems quite good value for the money?

P.s. Admin,  I am a Gold Member, payment taken 13th March for my second years subscription. In case this post if perceived to be selling. 

• Like 1

Seems good to me matey, presumably next owner can whack a warranty on if required, if it doesn't need tyres pads/discs I reckon it's a good buy having regard to the mileage.

Compares well with this one with twice the miles.

Big Rat

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201701261693176?make=LEXUS&model=IS F

• Like 1

Same spec as mine, colour and interior, for a guide mine is 2011 bought with 27000 on it 18 months ago from Lexus Cardiff for £30,000 which seemed a very good deal at the time, say the car has depreciated 10% since I bought it, now has 36000 on the clock, that puts mine at £27,000 which makes the 2010 about right price wise, if that makes any sense.

Of course, the colour adds value:yahoo:

Yeah seems about right to me, was tempted by an upgrade but think I'd rather wait to see what happens with GSF prices. Nice car though...

IMG-20170323-WA0001.thumb.jpg.08427a4d4dfa8c4d740e9b9ed35c3c14.jpg

The same car in black or grey would no doubt be £5k less @Mark G 😁 😁 

• Like 1

@Mark G

And the same car in Silver would be worth another 5k 😂

Joking aside I've shown this thread to Terry my mate in Bournemouth who recently bought the M3 I mentioned in the 'weight' post.

His car is very unwell already gone back to the dealership who were less than happy shall we say, in that it goes into limp mode dash lights up like a 30k Christmas tree car comes to a halt safely, engine sounds like a bag of nails,interim diagnosis major internal failure of some kind.

Good job it's auc car with warranty, like a true friend I've said nothing at the moment only because his shoulders are much broader than mine.

Big Rat

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Big Rat said:

@Mark G

And the same car in Silver would be worth another 5k 😂

Joking aside I've shown this thread to Terry my mate in Bournemouth who recently bought the M3 I mentioned in the 'weight' post.

His car is very unwell already gone back to the dealership who were less than happy shall we say, in that it goes into limp mode dash lights up like a 30k Christmas tree car comes to a halt safely, engine sounds like a bag of nails,interim diagnosis major internal failure of some kind.

Good job it's auc car with warranty, like a true friend I've said nothing at the moment only because his shoulders are much broader than mine.

Big Rat

Well I wouldn't wish that on anybody but it does seem that engine failure is not that uncommon, have seen a clip on youtube where an M3 suffers catastrophic engine failure and a thread on Piston Heads where an M5 let go and the owner was facing a 33k yes 33k bill for a replacement engine.

@Mark G

Yes it's not good 11 days into ownership, what's worse is he now has to run around in a 116i, better than nothing I suppose, but you think they would have been a bit more understanding than, we will look at sir and let you know 🙄

Big Rat

What a nightmare, your mate must be sick as a parrot. Thank ***** for the warranty. I had bad experiences fault finding on an Audi S3 and A4 a few years back,  never again. 

• Like 1