Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

ISF Buyers/Owners Guide

@emjay82 I shall wait till get home tonite and chuck it up on the big screen, open a tin of the black stuff, Sirloin on the grill........

Yes you've guessed it Mrs Rat's out with her mates 😂

Good find.

Bug Rat

45 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

@emjay82 I shall wait till get home tonite and chuck it up on the big screen, open a tin of the black stuff, Sirloin on the grill........

Yes you've guessed it Mrs Rat's out with her mates 😂

Good find.

Bug Rat

And me........

2 hours ago, emjay82 said:

Interesting viewing....five part video long term owner review (Road and track)

https://youtu.be/X6eAZTdpCpc

Hmmm... unless I got the wrong vid it's just a fat bald bloke (bit like me) talking at the camera while driving, no around the car/under the hood camera shots, so doesn't really add much for me.  Disappointing as I don't think I've seen a proper 'buying guide' for the ISF used.

14 minutes ago, Grey One said:

Hmmm... unless I got the wrong vid it's just a fat bald bloke (bit like me) talking at the camera while driving, no around the car/under the hood camera shots, so doesn't really add much for me.  Disappointing as I don't think I've seen a proper 'buying guide' for the ISF used.

Plenty of walk around videos on the Web, all pretty obvious stuff. All I would say is that this guy provides alot of content for the Facebook ISF/F page. Personally, I respect his findings having covered 40,000 miles and 19 track days in an ISF.

2 minutes ago, Grey One said:

Fair cop Mark, will give it another go...

It won't be everyone's cup of tea, he shouldn't quit his day job to follow a careers in car journalism, that's for sure. 

@emjay82 Probably not a budding journalist but very informative all the same I found it interesting, as an aside I mentioned in another topic friend Terry's M3 engine problem he's rejected the car and amazingly with no ifs or buts they've given him a full refund £28.5k.

I think I'll send him this post of yours as well Matey, see if we can turn him away from the dark side 😏

Big Rat