Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Finally, a mechanical issue!

On ‎25‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 5:53 PM, Big Rat said:

@emjay82 Nah he won't mind a bit, he only losses it when he can't have coffee and cake🤗

🐀

Oi Oi, I am watching you lot, I am saving all my witty replies for Wales....................

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Mark G said:

Oi Oi, I am watching you lot, I am saving all my witty replies for Wales....................

You are going need to be saving a plenty to silence the Rat :yahoo:

I won't mention his name with the @ symbol just in case he spots the above comments. Apparently this rat has very good eye sight!

7 minutes ago, Flytvr said:

You are going need to be saving a plenty to silence the Rat :yahoo:

I won't mention his name with the @ symbol just in case he spots the above comments. Apparently this rat has very good eye sight!

Friday afternoon and the sun is out, he will be on the Guinness now...........

Talking of mechanical issues, I had mine in for a service a few days ago. When I arrived to collect it (after spending a day in a very nice NX hybrid - review: wonderful car, but no fun to actually drive), I was told the mechanics had found THREE faults...

...uh oh...

... turned out, three of my valve caps had corroded a bit and were deemed difficult to turn to check the tyre pressures, so were replaced free of charge! Love it! 

• Like 4

• 1 month later...

Resurrecting this thread as my car's been in the garage again to find the source of the warning light.

Turns out that my custom exhaust was fitted without any gaskets! It was blowing in a few places which was playing havoc with the O2 sensors. This also explains why it was starting to sound like a 60's muscle car 😂

It's all sorted now and sounding a lot more refined, still loud though 😎

Also had my suspension raised a little and aligned, some new wheel hub bolts fitted and getting a new exhaust bracket fitted this week. Also got some new wider tyres. Expensive week but glad to have the car back to its best 😊

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Rusty Crobar said:

Resurrecting this thread as my car's been in the garage again to find the source of the warning light.

Turns out that my custom exhaust was fitted without any gaskets! It was blowing in a few places which was playing havoc with the O2 sensors. This also explains why it was starting to sound like a 60's muscle car 😂

Also had my suspension raised a little and aligned, some new wheel hub bolts fitted and getting a new exhaust bracket fitted this week. Also got some new wider tyres. Expensive week but glad to have the car back to its best 😊

@Rusty Crobar Yeah right you expect us to believe that exhaust gasket thing, what is nearer the truth is they were there but during your ownership they've been blasted out the back barrels on a regular no..... very regular basis 😊

🐀

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

@Rusty Crobar Yeah right you expect us to believe that exhaust gasket thing, what is nearer the truth is they were there but during your ownership they've been blasted out the back barrels on a regular no..... very regular basis 😊

🐀

Yeah, he is right mate, you are a hooligan....................

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rusty Crobar said:

@Rusty Crobar 'refined '................

ok just let me 🤔 

🐀

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Rusty Crobar said:

255s up front and 275s out back, Michelin PS4'S 😊. 

Early days but it feels good 🖒

@Rusty Crobar Is it ok to ask how did you manage to get the tyres for Russ ?

Pleased you got the minor  maintenance issues sorted hope it wasn't to financially painfull 🤑

🐀

20 minutes ago, Rusty Crobar said:

255s up front and 275s out back, Michelin PS4'S 😊. 

Early days but it feels good 🖒

@Rusty Crobar Top quality tyre matey you look after them now, well for the first couple of hundred anyway 😏

🐀

• Like 1

Michelin Pilot Sports are my fav tyre, can't wait to swap out the Bridgestones currently on my RC.

Might be a while though, given the massive (lack) of power from my 'battery' car

• Like 1

It's been a tough time for the finances, I can't lie! The tyres alone were £740 🙉

It's going in to have the rear arches rolled tomorrow to give the tyres some breathing space 😁

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Rusty Crobar said:

It's been a tough time for the finances, I can't lie! The tyres alone were £740 🙉

It's going in to have the rear arches rolled tomorrow to give the tyres some breathing space 😁

Tell me to bugger off if you want, but are you keeping track of how much you have spent on your car?

8 minutes ago, Rusty Crobar said:

@Rusty Crobar Just the arches Russ just the arches......

🐀

9 hours ago, Flytvr said:

Tell me to bugger off if you want, but are you keeping track of how much you have spent on your car?

Hmm, not really! Hopefully the spending will stop after this week 🖒

Hmm, not really! Hopefully the spending will stop after this week 🖒

There'll always be some other thing to change [emoji3]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links