Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

The Stig- Poland Drifting ISF

I cannot support that sort of behaviour, hooligans, no need for it, there will be none of that nonsense in Wales........................................will there?

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, emjay82 said:

Excellent, I look forward to the tuition 🐀 

I'd be happy to help I'm just popping off an email to Lexus for the appropriate car, I've included a picture of my requirements.

Bug Rat

IMG_2562.JPG.e602c21bcfb2cc382e0b8859234ad458.JPG

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mark G said:

I cannot support that sort of behaviour, hooligans, no need for it, there will be none of that nonsense in Wales........................................will there?

Are you for real 😳 😂

🐀

34 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

I'd be happy to help I'm just popping off an email to Lexus for the appropriate car, I've included a picture of my requirements.

Bug Rat

IMG_2562.JPG.e602c21bcfb2cc382e0b8859234ad458.JPG

Wrong colour!

In all seriousness, given that we all have walkie talkies, you could defo talk us through some driving tips.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Flytvr said:

Wrong colour!

In all seriousness, given that we all have walkie talkies, you could defo talk us through some driving tips.

@Flytvr you err how do I put this..... are far better sat next me so I can share this image of you 😂IMG_2563.PNG.c9c1353b6e35c910b2c6c5e93702ebde.PNG

Big Rat

So all Welsh Blat participants caution is the by word, controlled fun, obey the law and do not exceed the limits of your ability or that of the 'F' as we do not want any of this :(

IMG_2564.PNG.f5c69cf77d485214d339cd42c3ef72bd.PNGIMG_2565.PNG.696abd8cabb6209405a21b8025b6f8aa.PNG

No body was hurt incidentally.

Big Rat

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Mark G said:

Been out this morning trying the GoPro in different positions, so hopefully I can catch all the action as it happens.

Ooooooo errrrrrrr Mrs. I hope it wasn't painful.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Mark G said:

Been out this morning trying the GoPro in different positions, so hopefully I can catch all the action as it happens.

Treated myself to a similar gadget, will be testing a few camera angles this week. Hopefully we will get some great footage /photos between us. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, emjay82 said:

Treated myself to a similar gadget, will be testing a few camera angles this week. Hopefully we will get some great footage /photos between us. 

Not that I know anything about video, but have you considered sound and a mic? May be worth getting an external mic (with fluffy cover thingy jobby).

Just now, Flytvr said:

Not that I know anything about video, but have you considered sound and a mic? May be worth getting an external mic (with fluffy cover thingy jobby).

Indeed, it has a separate mic, was going to try mounting the mic in different places but good shout about the fluff 👍! Alot of YouTube videos, of anything remotely fast, has interference caused by wind. Better not Google 'fluff', but with try something similar.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, emjay82 said:

Indeed, it has a separate mic, was going to try mounting the mic in different places but good shout about the fluff 👍! Alot of YouTube videos, of anything remotely fast, has interference caused by wind. Better not Google 'fluff', but with try something similar.

Google "How do I mount an external microphone on @Rusty Crobar 's exhaust?"

• Like 1

Don't get me bloody started on microphones, I have followed you tube tutorials, bought external microphones with fluffy bits, nothing seems to work, I know I am doing something wrong, but what.................

15 minutes ago, Mark G said:

Don't get me bloody started on microphones, I have followed you tube tutorials, bought external microphones with fluffy bits, nothing seems to work, I know I am doing something wrong, but what.................

Is it turned on? 

• Like 1