Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Rear Silencer Muffler for LS430

Hi

Its a bog standard exhaust that will be a copy of the original that toyota fitted originally, the exhaust note will be as  was if the exhaust is a copy of the original.

The original was made from a better quality steel and as lasted the years it was prescribed ,the replacement may or may not last the same time but for £140 you wont be robbed.

Ironic I know but I have 2 sets of LS400 exhaust systems stuffed behind some trees in my garden. Been there for years and still gleaming due to the fact they are stainless not mild steel.

1 hour ago, cruisermark said:

only thing is the tips at the end slope downwards - im not sure they do slope on the 430 because of the chrome tips

On mine they slope down as in the photo, but yours are different having the tips visible. On my last LS430 I had the ends cut off and new visible tips welded on.  I may do the same with my current one as it looks like I'll be keeping it.

I got mine done in stainless steel in leeds, they did a grand job of it very quick good service.

Must say though they are not as quite as the old ones.

I know some people go there to get that V8 rumble but i wanted silence so I plan to change them at some point in the future.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links