Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Blue isF being broken up- Yorkshire

This has just come up does anyone know the car, it's for breaking, if @Oscar (The Grouch) is not watching I'll send him a pm re the exhaust tips. The breakers may not know there real value.

Big Rat

http://www.dewsburyautosalvage.com/lexus-isf-is-f-automatic-petrol-blue-2010-breaking-spares-not-salvage-4-door-saloon.html

3 minutes ago, Flytvr said:

Yikes,that looks like a nasty shunt!

@Flytvr looks like a spin and sideways into something solid, Davi can you see if the tips on the rear are all there , I'm just on my phone at the services and can't make the pictures out ?

🐀

3 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

@Flytvr looks like a spin and sideways into something solid, Davi can you see if the tips on the rear are all there , I'm just on my phone at the services and can't make the pictures out ?

🐀

Crap pictures, but looks like a different exhaust to me.

1 minute ago, Big Rat said:

I'll have a look when if I get home there's a lorry broken down at the motorway services exit I'm in blocking it 👹

🐀

Have another 🍔 whilst you're waiting, be rude not to! 

• Like 1

Just now, emjay82 said:

Have another 🍔 whilst you're waiting, be rude not to! 

@emjay82 Yep I think I will 😂

Ive worked out the registration for this car do you or anybody else know of it it is. EU10 OWV,

The numbers of 'F's is one less 🙄

🐀

Parts only, not for sale, ha ha no surprise there.

How can they say drive shafts and hubs are good, after the rear axle has taken such a big impact I would say clearly not.

Yes another one off the road, best colour combination as well:wink3: shame, but wont do the residuals any harm.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, J Henderson said:

Shame to see it in that state. I'm guessing no-one was in the passenger seat during the crash as the bag didn't deploy. Nice white leather still intact.:wink:

Go on you know you want to 😏

🐀

• Like 1

1 minute ago, J Henderson said:

Nah, those seats would be too much in a light coloured car IMO, plus I like my Alcantara ones anyway. I'd be more interested in the front hubs & Brembos though. :ph34r:

@J Henderson The fronts appear good but as always you've got to stand in front of the car I suppose 🙄

🐀

2 minutes ago, emjay82 said:

Wheels....:whistling:..... No, No.... not more wheels. 

Yes you say no now but if that had come up a few weeks ago,  you'd have been up there faster than you've ever been in your 'F' before 😂

🐀

7 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

Yes you say no now but if that had come up a few weeks ago,  you'd have been up there faster than you've ever been in your 'F' before 😂

🐀

I might have sent a little email earlier 😉 

• Like 2

Just now, Big Rat said:

@emjay82  I like you fella, I won't say nowt to Mrs emjay 🙈🙉🙊

🐀

She hasn't clocked the first set yet, when she does I will pitch...."They were only a cheap, second hand set, £100 for the set". 😁 

2 minutes ago, emjay82 said:

She hasn't clocked the first set yet, when she does I will pitch...."They were only a cheap, second hand set, £100 for the set". 😁 

@emjay82 Well done that man 🤓

🐀

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links