Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Blue isF being broken up- Yorkshire

I'm amazed at how far the back wheel has come into the cabin pushing the back seat forward. Must have been going some to do that.

Looks like the blue ones just got rarer though......:whistling:

• Like 1

For anyone who's interested they're after £1000 + Vat for the alloys, including tyres. One of the wheels needs a 'refurb'!?! but I would question that based on the heavy impact it must have taken. 

I agree, I can't imagine that near side rear is straight and square.. At that price, maybe I should sell my spare set of newly refurbed wheels.....

1 hour ago, JonP said:

I agree, I can't imagine that near side rear is straight and square.. At that price, maybe I should sell my spare set of newly refurbed wheels.....

Do you have those mesh style Jon, or the 2008 style?

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, emjay82 said:

25 minutes ago, emjay82 said:

Don't sell them to him Jon, he tells fibs to Mrs @emjay82 about the real cost of things, poor lady has to use the same handbag and shoes everyday 😂

Big Rat

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

Don't sell them to him Jon, he tells fibs to Mrs @emjay82 about the real cost of things, poor lady has to use the same handbag and shoes everyday 😂

Big Rat

Wouldn't dream of it

4 minutes ago, emjay82 said:

Just curious, I hate wheels, they're round and horrible things.

and usually covered in rubber which stops them making close contact.........

6 minutes ago, FTBBCVoodoo said:

I enquired about the diff to fit it to my 08....  £2500....  No thanks....

Can get a decent aftermarket one for a lot less.

Wow £2.5k!.... I was wondering if the ISF isn't prone to mechanical failure and most owners have a warranty, how long might it take to sell this car piece by piece?

....a 2UR-GSE powered convertible might have a certain appeal, I suppose.:cool:

6 hours ago, FTBBCVoodoo said:

I enquired about the diff to fit it to my 08....  £2500....  No thanks....

Can get a decent aftermarket one for a lot less.

That's ridiculous!!! I've broke a couple of cars in last few years and you need to price parts according to the market, not whichever way you want.  

We all wish we could make millions out of every part but you have to be realistic.  Now, if he had said £1000 then I'd maybe try beating him up on price to get a sale

4 minutes ago, Flytvr said:

Mark keeps marking his seats with his make-up.

Wow, good memory there Dav, don't let everyone know what I get up to at weekend, no ones is paying attention are they..........

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mark G said:

Wow, good memory there Dav, don't let everyone know what I get up to at weekend, no ones is paying attention are they..........

🐀🐀🐀🐀

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links