Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

It's brexit? All avatars are European property. We only get to call ourselves numbers or letters now.

And Ggogle, being in Luxembourg, won't work, etc......

How are you with wood fires and a flint?

MY Avatar? It's of the view from Nicholas Luard's house in Andalucia, towards Morocco.

So immune!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Chris Skelton said:

It's brexit? All avatars are European property. We only get to call ourselves numbers or letters now.

And Ggogle, being in Luxembourg, won't work, etc......

How are you with wood fires and a flint?

MY Avatar? It's of the view from Nicholas Luard's house in Andalucia, towards Morocco.

So immune!

If we have gone back that far I'm off to invent the wheel.

• Like 1

ah yes, I know about this too  ..........  without the http stuff the site is potentially more hackable ....  but I know we have had lots of Russian hackers trying to bugger up my travel business website even with the http  stuff ( they failed of course and we have " disabled " their IP addresses from getting to us ).......... ......  you can't take card payments without http they tell me !  ......  lucky I have very clever teccy guys in my Back Office :whistling1:

........... and the potential link through by hackers to LOC and then into our private IP addresses needs to be thought about I'd have thought Bluesman ??

Just a thought :w00t:

Malc

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Big Rat said:

And mine is of a bloke admiring the worlds greatest alcoholic drink brewed in Eire - I think 😂

Big Rat

Personally I'm a Murphys Man, but since Iceland stopped selling it I've had to go back to Guiness!

• Like 2

IMG_2587.thumb.JPG.33dfa0ba9188dad0ec54a7e42e17dedb.JPG@runsgrateasanut

Ah yes we've all got our cross to bear, I was in Cardiff a couple of weeks ago and horrible experience went into a pub that didn't serve Guinness, well picture the scene Mrs Rat called the paramedics air medivac and so, but the situation was finally resolved with this 

I survived the experience 😂

Big Rat

Edited by Big Rat
Picture
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, runsgrateasanut said:

Glad you did! 

I asked for Murphy's/Guiness at the Sun Inn, Dedham, on Sunday last, and was treated to a pint of Adnams Blackshore Stout.  Pleasant enough but perhaps not quite the flavour of the Liffey water!

@runsgrateasanut Don't know that one still any port in a storm 👍

🐀

• Like 1

• 1 month later...