Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Setting Date and Time on Navigation System

Hi all,

Does anyone know how to change the date and time on the navigation system? It's on the pre facelift version I want to know. I've looked at the manual and found the time zone setting but even adjusting that it's not correct. It's bugging me bigtime!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Arqum said:

Hi all,

Does anyone know how to change the date and time on the navigation system? It's on the pre facelift version I want to know. I've looked at the manual and found the time zone setting but even adjusting that it's not correct. It's bugging me bigtime!

@Arqum Arqum I thought the clock was auto sync with gps. Or the only other thing I can think of select off in the 'adjust clock' screen for DST this will correct the clock for the time of year... hopefully 😏

Big Rat

Hi mate,

The way i fixed mine as the Nav arrival time was an hour behind the dash clock,  was to go to Settings, Clock, Daylight Saving set to Off. Go into time zone and click Other and manually adjust the hours. Just done mine and clicked + 1hr. Does it in half hour increments. 

Cheers

Mike

4 minutes ago, Arqum said:

Does it also sort the time on your phone call list? Still can't work out where it picks the date up from though?!

Ahh pass , ive never bothered to connect the phone.

17 hours ago, Arqum said:

Hi mate did you get a chance to look?

@Arqum I'm sorry mate I'm working away with the vans at the moment, I'll look as soon as I get back, had to leave Sunday instead of Monday 👹

Big Rat

13 minutes ago, Arqum said:

update on this, the time issue for the Nav is sorted but the call times are still out... Any ideas?

@Arqum Sorry matey I looked at this last nite and read through my manuals and messed about with car, I'm none the wiser to help - 😐 

🐀

2 minutes ago, Arqum said:

There must be something I am doing wrong then!!!!

@Arqum Is there not a Lexus dealer travelling distance from home, sure there would be someone there who could help, maybe even for free😇

Big Rat

So went to the dealer and they are none the wiser on why the call times are 1 hour behind. Nav is showing the correct time. How are you changing your time and date as I cannot see any options to do this apart from the time zone settings.