Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New F Sport owner

dylbert

Hi, I've recently become the owner of a 2013 F Sport, I bought it in the UK and imported it into Ireland. I've owned a IS200 for the last 7 years but needed something cheaper to run so decided on a CT200H, have to say I'm loving the car so far.

When I got the car home I noticed a plastic panel sitting under the seat, can anyone shed some light on where it belongs?

Also, the car has a puncture repair kit rather than a spare wheel, are all models like this, is there an option for a space saver? I also think the repair kit has been used.

Another question, the car is nearly due its 90k service, I see that a break fluid change is done every 30k which I though was a bit excessive, is there a reason why the fluid id changed so often?

car.JPG

panel.JPG

• Like 1

Welcome, Lovely motor, the panel could be an extra shelf for the glovebox? If youve no shelf thats it . Mines still in so not sure of shape. The brakes could be due to the regenetrative side of things putting more stress on the system. Someone will know. I have a proper spare but they can be picked up from eBay. Not sure if you get the correct foam structure under the boot floor for the spare so worth checking that too. Depends on model and year of release i guess. Certainly prefer a spare. Cracking colour :smile:

definately the shelf in the glovebox,when its fitted the glovebox is useless your better off with the shelf out.

you can get a space saver for the CT the undertray will need to be removed or modified if you want to retain the storage..

to refit the shelf locate the lugs in the side first then press down to locate the ones on the bottom.

• Like 1

Nice looking F Sport there.

Brake fluid is often changed more regularly on auto's/cvt's as you're on the brakes more often (at lights, etc).

• Like 1

The Mercury Grey certainly suits the CT F-Sport

I see you're missing a Lexus centre cap on one of the wheels? 

As mentioned, you can get a space saver fitted but the under tray will need changing

@Wass provided these on another thread which might be helpful:

E42611-21290 Wheel disc

E51931-76010 Carrier, spare

E64993-76030 Box, Deck Floo

Q125/70R17conti Tyres conti CST17

On a side note brake fluid should be changed every 2 years without fail on any car.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links